• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Quick Quiz -what’s the link...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Simple quiz, first one to get it right wins the right to follow up with another one.

budapest
    singapore
    vancouver
    And until 31/10, lasvegas
    It's a link to a grammar site explaining to 9 year olds that there should be a capital letter at the beginning of a city name?
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Nope.
      Don't do satire, do you...

But probably the best business travel -friendly airports?
      Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Close, but no cigar.
        As said by Monica Lewinsky!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
          All places you’ve used Grindr to find cheap sordid sex.
          its all right the whole of the Vancouver Giants team posted "where is MF its time to get pucked !"
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
            But probably the best business travel -friendly airports?
            Getting close.

MF would know if he wasn’t a fantasist.

NLUK, not my fault for the lower case, that’s the way it has been for a few years.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Last flights of the 747?
              ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
                ... flights ...
                Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                ...business travel ... airports
                Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
                ...flights ...
                I'm not surprised that MF didn't get it, but thought there might be at least a couple of people on here who have visited a BA lounge anywhere in the world in the last 4 years. They have 4 wifi passwords, change from one to the next every 3 months.

Comment

I'm not surprised that MF didn't get it, but thought there might be at least a couple of people on here who have visited a BA lounge anywhere in the world in the last 4 years. They have 4 wifi passwords, change from one to the next every 3 months.
                  Bloody hell mate, you should've saved that 'inneresting' story for the pub! You could drink for free all night on the back of that witty tale!

Oi @NickFitz Add this one to your Monday links!

Seriously...
                  Are you GricerBoy in drag?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                    Bloody hell mate, you should've saved that 'inneresting' story for the pub! You could drink for free all night on the back of that witty tale!

Oi @NickFitz Add this one to your Monday links!

Seriously...
                    Are you GricerBoy in drag?
                    It wasn't a long story, it was a simple post I put up while sitting in a BA lounge. Useful info, too, if you don't have lounge access at the airport but can see BA Lounge Wifi.

Comment

It wasn't a long story, it was a simple post I put up while sitting in a BA lounge. Useful info, too, if you don't have lounge access at the airport but can see BA Lounge Wifi.
                      Oi, someone take the spade off this man!
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X