• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

PCN with no photo - appealing

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

PCN with no photo - appealing

So I got a PCN when I went out on the weekend.
    Reason was I was parked on a red route/clearway....I wasnt. There were no yellow or red lines not any signed to say no parking
    Any I went to view the picture and turns out they dont have one.
    I am appealing the ticket but the question I have is, if they (council) dont have a picture...should I provide one?

Just deny it and demand some evidence to the contrary.

Comment

Originally posted by wparkar View Post
      Reason was I was parked on a red route/clearway....I wasnt. There were no yellow or red lines not any signed to say no parking
      I am appealing the ticket but the question I have is, if they (council) dont have a picture...should I provide one?
      They have the picture but they are saving you the embarrassment of showing that you were wanking.
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Pictures or it didn't happen.
        'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
          They have the picture but they are saving you the embarrassment of showing that you were wanking.
          Isn't that a reasonable excuse for being there in the first place? I mean, it's not as if you can do it whilst in motion. Unless you're driving an Audi, of course.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
            Isn't that a reasonable excuse for being there in the first place? I mean, it's not as if you can do it whilst in motion. Unless you're driving an Audi, of course.
            Unless you've got a Tesla.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by wparkar View Post
              Probably not the best place to ask for a sensible reply.

Try Helping the motorist get justice

Edit: it's an odd url but not dodgy and SFW - they've been around years.
              Last edited by Dark Black; 7 August 2018, 13:22.
              Do what thou wilt

Comment

Originally posted by Paddy View Post
                Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                Pictures or it didn't happen.
                You really want to see that?
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  You really want to see that?
                  as the judge said in his recent trial for bestiality.

Judge : "how low can you go in the pits of depravity?"

NLUK : "just about a Jack Russell your honour"
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by barrydidit View Post
                    Ummmm.......

Comment

Working...
                    X