• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Sleuths needed

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Call the Sweeny. They always get their man.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
      Or the professionals...They're are really good at this sort of thing..apparently

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
        Or the professionals...They're are really good at this sort of thing..apparently
        They always seemed to get plenty of pussy.
        Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Dirty Harry.

Accept no substitutes.

He'll really make your day.
          When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
            Dirty Harry.

Accept no substitutes.

He'll really make your day.
            John Shaft?
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
              It's The Sweeney. Their "collars" do tend to fall out of the back of a police van on the way to the nick, and if they do make it there, they always seem to struggle with the stairs...
              His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Here's the perfect sleuth for this case, Detective Mittens:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=tVx2uCcDXX0
                bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Update

Journalist bombarded with foul abuse after questioning whether Croydon Cat Killer exists
                  https://www.croydonadvertiser.co.uk/...-after-1880617

Gordon Bennet! Is it safe to say anything anymore without some twat getting abusive?
                  bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                  John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    It's The Sweeney. Their "collars" do tend to fall out of the back of a police van on the way to the nick, and if they do make it there, they always seem to struggle with the stairs...
                    We're The Sweeney, son, and we haven't had any dinner. You've kept us waiting, so unless you want a kicking you tell us where those photographs are."
                    proper filth!
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
                    X