• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh look, Korbyn is a liar and terrorist supporter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm sure there's a perfectly innocent explanation for all this. A highly improbable sequence of coincidences.

Comment

Cynical, I’m sure, but I imagine the Corbyn wreath story was in a pile of things being saved for the election and got shuffled up because Boris was in trouble. Frankie Boyle.
      The MSM are really running scared of Corbyn aren't they?
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

In 2016 Benjamin Netanyahu attended the unveiling of a monument which commemorated 16 Irgun members whose group was responsible for the killing of 330 British soldiers, Police officers and innocent civilians in Mandatory Palestine between 1939-48...

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Altalena_Affair

https://www.timesofisrael.com/new-me...d-in-tel-aviv/

https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/152...l-bombers.html
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

"Involved" is a loaded term afterall.

He probably didn't manufacture the wreath, for example.

The only sensible explanation seems to be that his flight made an emergency landing in Northern Tunisia and, in attempting to make the long journey back by foot, he stumbled across this wreath-laying ceremony. Being a polite fellow, he was simply holding the wreath while another terrorist sympathizer tied their shoelaces.

Now it's all being reinterpreted by the disgraceful "MSM".

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
            The MSM are really running scared of Corbyn aren't they?
            Terrified...

Comment

It was noteworthy during his interview that he refused to call Munchen terrorists what they are - terrorists. I mean, taking civilian hostages with guns is pretty much bona fide terrorism, yet Korbyn refused to use that term, he really does sound like an MP elected in Palestine

Comment

"German prosecutors say they've charged a 94-year-old former SS guard at the Auschwitz death camp as an accessory to murder."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-nazi...ory-to-murder/

Possible defense strategy - "I was present there, but not involved"...

Comment

There is one thing to note though, he was at Hammam Chott cemetery and none of the terrorists are actually buried there whereas the Daily Mail and others tulip scared of Corbyn have claimed Corbyn laid a wreath at the graves of ‘Munich terrorists’ in the same cemetery. Hamman Chott cemetery is the Palestinian national cemetery in Tunisia, where all Palestinians not allowed to be repatriated by Israel are buried. I may be wrong...unless proven otherwise

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    "German prosecutors say they've charged a 94-year-old former SS guard at the Auschwitz death camp as an accessory to murder."

https://www.cbsnews.com/news/ex-nazi...ory-to-murder/

Possible defense strategy - "I was present there, but not involved"...
                    ah the Clinton Gambit - "I didn't inhale?" / "I didn't have relations"
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Have a read about the King David Hotel Bombing.

The King David Hotel bombing was a terrorist attack carried out on Monday, July 22, 1946, by the militant right-wing Zionist underground organization the Irgun on the British administrative headquarters for Palestine, which was housed in the southern wing of the King David Hotel in Jerusalem. 91 people of various nationalities were killed, and 46 were injured.

In July 2006, the Menachem Begin Heritage Center organized a conference to mark the 60th anniversary of the bombing. The conference was attended by past and future Prime Minister Benjamin Netanyahu and former members of Irgun. A plaque commemorating the bombing was unveiled...
                      So Netanyahu took part in the commemoration of a terrorist attack, praised it in a speech and shared a platform with former members of a terrorist organisation, yet has the front to accuse Corbyn?
                      "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Comment

Working...
                      X