• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Oh look, Korbyn is a liar and terrorist supporter

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

apparently did inhale

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3911381.html

"I laid one wreath along with many other people, as I have said, in memory of all those who died in the awful attack in 1985, which, as I keep repeating, was condemned by the whole world."

Mr Corbyn had recently come under fire for his attendance after photos published by the Daily Mail showed him holding a wreath at the cemetery where members of Black September, the terror group which massacred 11 Israeli athletes at the 1972 Munich Olympics, are buried.

When first reacting to the photos, he told Sky News: “I was present when it was laid, I don’t think I was actually involved in it.

luckily it was so cheap they forgot who paid!

The Labour leader’s office today refused to say who paid for his flights and accommodation during the trip to Tunisia in 2014.

It was not declared by Mr Corbyn in the annual Register of MPs’ Interests because, claimed his spokesman, the costs fell below the threshold for declarations, which was then £660.

A spokesperson for the Labour leader said: “The cost of the trip did not meet the declaration threshold.”

But this morning the leader’s office could not confirm who had paid for it.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

This is a great one for rightwing loonies who really don't give a sh*t about anti-semitism to stand on their soap boxes and over react.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

Originally posted by BlasterBates View Post
        This is a great one for rightwing loonies who really don't give a sh*t about anti-semitism to stand on their soap boxes and over react.

Oh indeed.

Nothing like a good virtue signal.

Comment

If ever a case for libel the OP makes it.
          "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Both sides of the political spectrum engage in these smear campaigns. Can't really be a*rsed to delve into it, so not sure how true these assertions are.

Still, if it reduces the chance of Corbyn being PM, I'm not complaining. Don't fancy the idea of queuing for toilet paper when the British economy follows the Venezuela model.
            bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
            John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
              apparently did inhale

https://www.standard.co.uk/news/poli...-a3911381.html

"I was present when it was laid, I don’t think I was actually involved in it."

luckily it was so cheap they forgot who paid!
              Other than holding the bloody thing?

Or for normal people who can see what a two-faced threat to national security Corbyn is to pull him up on both lies and one or both of sympathising with terrorists/showing strong anti-semitic views?
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

This is a great one for leftwing loonies who don't really give a sh*t about antisemitism to stand on their soap boxes and overreact about the "MSM".

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                  Other than holding the bloody thing?

Or for normal people who can see what a two-faced threat to national security Corbyn is to pull him up on both lies and one or both of sympathising with terrorists/showing strong anti-semitic views?
                  The polls show otherwise, it doesn't seem to be denting his popularity, that must be disappointing. I think most of the "uproar" is really about Tories reaching nervously for their wallets rather than any "perceived security" threat. A lot of contrived morality, and beating of chests.

I'm alright Jack

Comment

How about we change the title of the thread to "Corbyn is a politician"?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      How about we change the title of the thread to "Corbyn is a politician and terrorist supporter"?
                      FTFY
                      The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Working...
                      X