• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Westminster attack again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
    For all we know he is just a bit looney tunes and relied on his sat nav too much.
    If that were the case, it wouldn't be treated as a terrorist incident.
    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Romford Terrorist Attack

Or not:

Driver deliberately mows down group of screaming pedestrians who fail to get out the way | Daily Mail Online
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

While some of these attacks are likely to be rage / revenge related the chance of using vehicles for mass assault is obviously the new terror weapon of choice due to its easy availability.

So I look forward to 'AI' and the inevitable automated vehicles. Trucks and delivery vehicles are the obvious starting point as they have a pre-mappable route, can stick to the inside lane on motorways/dual carriageways, and avoid town/city centres while travelling between out of town delivery hubs, until the software is good enough to mix more thoroughly with less predictable traffic and human interactions.

For one I'm no longer bothered that driving a car will at some point in the near future become a thing of the past. The roads are full of numpties, cash generating scameras, and are in such a poor pot holed state that I prefer driving a van with it's soft suspension and don't give a **** 'white van man' attitude than a sports car.

Though this is just treating the symptom not the problem. Ban all religion until god proves 'he' exists. It'll be a long wait.
        Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
        X