Have we done this one yet? Have we done this one yet?
Posts 1 to 7 of 7

Nice But Dim

DaveB is a fount of knowledge

Default Have we done this one yet?

British grandmother says Benidorm was ruined by 'too many Spaniards' | Daily Mail Online

'The entertainment in the hotel was all focused and catered for the Spanish - why can't the Spanish go somewhere else for their holidays?'
    "Being nice costs nothing and sometimes gets you extra bacon" - Pondlife.

Richer than sasguru

DimPrawn is a fount of knowledge

Probably a remainer.

I was miserable and depressed, but CUK turned it all around. Now I'm depressed and miserable.

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

she with mobility problems was on the 14th floor, there was no Thomas Cook Rep available. The entertainment was all in Spanish.

They put her in a local's hotel and didn't supply the usual extras they supply.

Seems she is entitled to complain about a package holiday without the full package. The papers picked up on the complaint that she had found some of the other guests rude.

Sadly I find the Spanish a bit rude compared to the French, Italians & even the Germans. Get a few drinks in them though they are much better.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Fingers like lightning

TwoWolves is NOT a disguised employee

I've just been on holiday to Benidorm, and yes some of the Spanish were rude. Some Germans and some Welsh. Most Spanish were lovely but they have their own chavs like everyone else.

Helps that my wife is Spanish and my kids bilingual though. Incidentally, her cousins visited and they all congratulated me on the UK voting leave!

This was the hotel: https://www.asiagardens.es

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWolves View Post
    Incidentally, her cousins visited and they all congratulated me on the UK voting leave!
    So they don't like you huh?
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Super poster

woohoo is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    she with mobility problems was on the 14th floor, there was no Thomas Cook Rep available. The entertainment was all in Spanish.

They put her in a local's hotel and didn't supply the usual extras they supply.

Seems she is entitled to complain about a package holiday without the full package. The papers picked up on the complaint that she had found some of the other guests rude.

Sadly I find the Spanish a bit rude compared to the French, Italians & even the Germans. Get a few drinks in them though they are much better.
    I've found that the Spanish on the whole are lovely people. Now the Chinese and their smoking over the breakfast buffet, well that's another issue.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Default Dan says...

Whoever Dan is...

Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.