Dubious Claims to Fame Dubious Claims to Fame - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 19 of 19
  1. #11

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by ladymuck View Post
    C4 news? Does such a thing exist?
    He made Radio 4 and the Beeb news too, although I think he's most proud of Radio WM
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  2. #12

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    The most "dubious" aspect of this post is that a gobtulipe like you actually HAS any mates. You being such a whiney needy type.

    There is a lot to be said for special needs schools.

    I wondered when my personal stalker would rock up. Look Shaun, I'm sure you're a nice lad and all, but I'm happily married. I hate to let you down in such an open, public way but you need to know that you're not my type. I prefer my partner to have an IQ in treble figures and not, as in your case, single digits.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  3. #13

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    misguided & ruined his life with a dubious belief system, I can see the similarities.
    I see the first post was from a xenophobe racist - well done vetran, you excelled yourself. Just because his name is Mohamed you assume he's a practicing Muslim. Do you assume everyone called Peter or John to be practicing Christians? Idiot.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  4. #14

    Suffers Fools...Badly!

    shaunbhoy is always on top

    shaunbhoy's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    South Devon
    Posts
    29,684

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Do you assume everyone called Peter or John to be practicing Christians?
    It is crystal clear that anyone utilising the moniker "Whorty" is thick as two short planks.

    “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

  5. #15

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    I see the first post was from a xenophobe racist - well done vetran, you excelled yourself. Just because his name is Mohamed you assume he's a practicing Muslim. Do you assume everyone called Peter or John to be practicing Christians? Idiot.
    no I assumed he didn't believe in the law, he thought that he was above the law and was arrogant above his station, a bit like you. note: not everyone believes in sky fairies.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  6. #16

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    no I assumed he didn't believe in the law, he thought that he was above the law and was arrogant above his station, a bit like you. note: not everyone believes in sky fairies.
    Erm, no, you said he was "misguided & ruined his life with a dubious belief system". What dubious belief system would that be if you wasn't referring to a religion and his name? You know what you meant, as does everyone else on here. You just can't help posting not so subtle racist comments.

    We do agree on one thing though, not everyone believes in sky fairies. Can't believe I have something in common with you
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  7. #17

    Super poster

    Whorty - scorchio!

    Whorty's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2014
    Location
    South West
    Posts
    2,633

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by shaunbhoy View Post
    It is crystal clear that anyone utilising the moniker "Whorty" is thick as two short planks.

    As usual you make absolutely no sense. Idiot.
    I may not know Karate, but I know crazy and I'm not afraid to use it

  8. #18

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,368

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Whorty View Post
    Erm, no, you said he was "misguided & ruined his life with a dubious belief system". What dubious belief system would that be if you wasn't referring to a religion and his name? You know what you meant, as does everyone else on here. You just can't help posting not so subtle racist comments.

    We do agree on one thing though, not everyone believes in sky fairies. Can't believe I have something in common with you
    no I didn't actually mean his religion of course you assumed which says a lot about you.

    Which race are believers in Islam then?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  9. #19

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,810

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    no I didn't actually mean his religion of course you assumed which says a lot about you.

    Which race are believers in Islam then?
    Wasn't the line between religion and race blurred somewhat after all that trouble with the 4x2s?
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •