• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dubious Claims to Fame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
    C4 news? Does such a thing exist?
    He made Radio 4 and the Beeb news too, although I think he's most proud of Radio WM
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      The most "dubious" aspect of this post is that a gobtulipe like you actually HAS any mates. You being such a whiney needy type.

There is a lot to be said for special needs schools.

I wondered when my personal stalker would rock up. Look Shaun, I'm sure you're a nice lad and all, but I'm happily married. I hate to let you down in such an open, public way but you need to know that you're not my type. I prefer my partner to have an IQ in treble figures and not, as in your case, single digits.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
        misguided & ruined his life with a dubious belief system, I can see the similarities.
        I see the first post was from a xenophobe racist - well done vetran, you excelled yourself. Just because his name is Mohamed you assume he's a practicing Muslim. Do you assume everyone called Peter or John to be practicing Christians? Idiot.

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
          Do you assume everyone called Peter or John to be practicing Christians?
          It is crystal clear that anyone utilising the moniker "Whorty" is thick as two short planks.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I see the first post was from a xenophobe racist - well done vetran, you excelled yourself. Just because his name is Mohamed you assume he's a practicing Muslim. Do you assume everyone called Peter or John to be practicing Christians? Idiot.
            no I assumed he didn't believe in the law, he thought that he was above the law and was arrogant above his station, a bit like you. note: not everyone believes in sky fairies.
            Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

no I assumed he didn't believe in the law, he thought that he was above the law and was arrogant above his station, a bit like you. note: not everyone believes in sky fairies.
              Erm, no, you said he was "misguided & ruined his life with a dubious belief system". What dubious belief system would that be if you wasn't referring to a religion and his name? You know what you meant, as does everyone else on here. You just can't help posting not so subtle racist comments.

We do agree on one thing though, not everyone believes in sky fairies. Can't believe I have something in common with you

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
                It is crystal clear that anyone utilising the moniker "Whorty" is thick as two short planks.

As usual you make absolutely no sense. Idiot.

Comment

Erm, no, you said he was "misguided & ruined his life with a dubious belief system". What dubious belief system would that be if you wasn't referring to a religion and his name? You know what you meant, as does everyone else on here. You just can't help posting not so subtle racist comments.

We do agree on one thing though, not everyone believes in sky fairies. Can't believe I have something in common with you
                  no I didn't actually mean his religion of course you assumed which says a lot about you.

Which race are believers in Islam then?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

no I didn't actually mean his religion of course you assumed which says a lot about you.

Which race are believers in Islam then?
                    Wasn't the line between religion and race blurred somewhat after all that trouble with the 4x2s?
                    Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                    X