• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Dubious Claims to Fame

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Dubious Claims to Fame

One of my best mates from school, who I'm still pals with, was on C4 news today. The Birmingham/Winson Green prison story. I know what you're thinking, Whorty is a middle class remainer so it must be the conservative MP ..... nope, my pal is Mohamed the ex con
    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
    One of my best mates from school, who I'm still pals with, was on C4 news today. The Birmingham/Winson Green prison story. I know what you're thinking, Whorty is a middle class remainer so it must be the conservative MP ..... nope, my pal is Mohamed the ex con
    misguided & ruined his life with a dubious belief system, I can see the similarities.
    Last edited by vetran; 20 August 2018, 21:15.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Careful you don't get burnt by all that reflected glory

Comment

C4 news? Does such a thing exist?

Comment

Originally posted by ladymuck View Post
          C4 news? Does such a thing exist?
          Its for those who find the DM too informative.

Comment

on C4 news today.
            is the one that has the bird newsreader wearing a tea towel on her head?
            How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

Originally posted by Troll View Post
              is the one that has the bird newsreader wearing a tea towel on her head?
              She is a bird? Is that because she picks up worms?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                Can someone fetch the keys for GM, please?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                  Oxford dictionary of Word Origins says that the British slang use of bird to mean a young woman dates back to Middle Ages. It also adds that the Virgin Mary could be described in those days as "the blissful bird of grace." The modern use appears to be something of a revival.
                  HTH
                  How fortunate for governments that the people they administer don't think

Comment

The most "dubious" aspect of this post is that a gobtulipe like you actually HAS any mates. You being such a whiney needy type.

There is a lot to be said for special needs schools.

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Working...
                    X