Did she fall, wash she pushed or did she jump? Did she fall, wash she pushed or did she jump?
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 11
  1. #1

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,801

    Default Did she fall, wash she pushed or did she jump?

    My thoughts... Pissed up, middle aged, manic depressive, jumped.

    Also, very lucky to be alive.

    Linky...
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  2. #2

    Super poster

    Lance - scorchio!

    Lance's Avatar
    Join Date
    Sep 2013
    Location
    home
    Posts
    4,010

    Default

    Can’t have been so pissed she fell. I don’t see how you can be drunk enough for that but sober enough to swim for 10 hours.
    See You Next Tuesday

  3. #3

    Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

    WTFH is always on top

    WTFH's Avatar
    Join Date
    Nov 2012
    Posts
    17,730

    Default

    She managed to climb over the railing - they are fairly high so you can't accidentally lean over and fall, then she fell a long way - lucky not to drown in the wake of the boat.
    Was she showing off to friends and walking along the hand rail?
    Was she trying to kill herself?
    Will we ever know (at least not before the book/film is made)
    Strong and Stable Moderation

  4. #4

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,463

    Default

    Sounds like a moment of drunken madness after a particularly heated argument to me. A lot of alcohol and a toxic relationship make people do a lot of very silly things.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  5. #5

    Contractor Among Contractors

    Yorkie62 is NOT a disguised employee


    Join Date
    Nov 2015
    Location
    Omnipresent
    Posts
    1,813

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    She managed to climb over the railing - they are fairly high so you can't accidentally lean over and fall, then she fell a long way - lucky not to drown in the wake of the boat.
    Was she showing off to friends and walking along the hand rail?
    Was she trying to kill herself?
    Will we ever know (at least not before the book/film is made)
    There is going to be a film?

    Which Hollywood Actor will play the Captain of the cruise ship/love interest who spurns the advances of the middle aged woman and is then wracked with guilt when he discovers she has jumped overboard and maybe lost forever until they are reunited in Venice and all live happily ever after?

  6. #6

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    There is going to be a film?

    Which Hollywood Actor will play the Captain of the cruise ship/love interest who spurns the advances of the middle aged woman and is then wracked with guilt when he discovers she has jumped overboard and maybe lost forever until they are reunited in Venice and all live happily ever after?
    George Clooney
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  7. #7

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,801

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    Sounds like a moment of drunken madness after a particularly heated argument to me. A lot of alcohol and a toxic relationship make people do a lot of very silly things.
    That's what seems to be the case according to some news reports. Hope she gets a bill for the extra fuel used by all vessels concerned!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  8. #8

    Contractor Among Contractors

    PhiltheGreek - scorchio!

    PhiltheGreek's Avatar
    Join Date
    Dec 2016
    Location
    Balmoral
    Posts
    1,053

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    A lot of alcohol and a toxic relationship make people do a lot of very silly things.
    Sounds like you've not got over your last wedding anniversary meal there.

  9. #9

    My post count is Majestic

    northernladuk is always on top

    northernladuk's Avatar
    Join Date
    Mar 2009
    Posts
    40,463

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    That's what seems to be the case according to some news reports. Hope she gets a bill for the extra fuel used by all vessels concerned!
    She won't but I expect she'll get a raft of invites to Loose Women and the like so she can explain her troubled upbringing and how her ex fella was a bastard and drove her to this and so on and so on. Everyone will be very sympathetic and she'll probably set herself up nicely for life.

    All the blokes will still see her as some idiot that threw herself of a cruise ship inconveniencing a lot of people.
    Last edited by northernladuk; 21st August 2018 at 12:05.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

  10. #10

    Godlike

    barrydidit is a fount of knowledge

    barrydidit's Avatar
    Join Date
    Oct 2012
    Location
    at the end of my tether
    Posts
    7,597

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    raft

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •