Leaking Guardian Leaking Guardian - Page 2
Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12
Posts 11 to 17 of 17
  1. #11

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by WTFH View Post
    A celebrity has been involved in the campaign against Harvey Weinstein and others like him in the entertainment industry who used their position as a way to force people to have sex with them. Most of us think that forcing people to have sex is a bad thing.
    This celebrity has now been caught for having sex with a 17 year old.
    She had considered leaking the story to the Guardian in the hope that it would save her embarrassment

    The Wail reporter's take on it is that the Guardian is somehow responsible, and that sweet cuddly Harvey and the other sexual predators in the entertainment industry should not have to put up with this, it's just feminism gone mad.
    17 is below the age of consent in the USof A

    https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...alifornia.html

    https://www.legalmatch.com/law-libra...f-consent.html

    She is a rapist by her own admission.
    She accused the scumbag Weinstein of rape / misconduct as he took advantage of her. I am quite prepared to believe that.

    That is all quite sad.

    I saw the Guardian (which was part of the text) and thought all the lefties love it, but the Lawyer thought its the paper I will try an deflect her illegal behaviour by leaking to it. Yep scumbags think the Guardian is a soft touch.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  2. #12

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Your poetry and prose remind me of that Yorkshire Twat Ian McMillan - tulipe!
    Your impression of a complete knob-end reminds me of every PM I've ever known.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

  3. #13

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    If every woman I shagged when I was 17 was subjected to prosecution, there wouldn't be enough space in Brillo's basement to lock them up...

    Mind you, some of them weren't even old enough to be locked up...only knocked up...see what I did there?

    If you did that in California you would meet Bubba its illegal.

    interestingly if you were less than 3 years older it could be reduced to a misdemeanour (less jail time). Hers was Felony Statutory Rape.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  4. #14

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Mordac View Post
    Your impression of a complete knob-end reminds me of every PM I've ever known.
    Thanks mate, that really means a lot to me. I'm welling up!
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  5. #15

    Super poster

    Zigenare - scorchio!

    Zigenare's Avatar
    Join Date
    Apr 2018
    Posts
    3,842

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    If you did that in California you would meet Bubba its illegal.

    interestingly if you were less than 3 years older it could be reduced to a misdemeanour (less jail time). Hers was Felony Statutory Rape.
    It'll be interesting to see if a case is brought against her.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

  6. #16

    My post count is Majestic

    vetran is always on top

    vetran's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Come Friendly Bombs
    Posts
    31,386

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    It'll be interesting to see if a case is brought against her.
    indeed
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

    I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

  7. #17

    Godlike

    Mordac is a fount of knowledge

    Mordac's Avatar
    Join Date
    Jul 2005
    Location
    Civilisation-ish
    Posts
    8,758

    Default

    Quote Originally Posted by Zigenare View Post
    Thanks mate, that really means a lot to me. I'm welling up!
    S'alright. Now you can tell us who Ian McMillan is/was.
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Posting Permissions

  • You may not post new threads
  • You may not post replies
  • You may not post attachments
  • You may not edit your posts
  •