• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Leaking Guardian

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Leaking Guardian

OK it looks like the Argento thing has her bang to rights

Asia Argento 'admits she DID have sex with Jimmy Bennett in texts' | Daily Mail Online

First she denies it, then pictures come out.

Seems her & her lawyer are discussing ways to avoid coming clean.

#lyingscum

the bit that got me was

It seems perverts see the Granuaid as a soft touch!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Snowflakes having sex is now so rare it makes the papers.

I feel sorry for them. When I was younger it was so common we hardly bothered to talk about it.

Maybe it is because they are too busy having gender re-assignment surgery?

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post

I feel sorry for them. When I was younger it was so common we hardly bothered to talk about it.

Maybe it's because she's a hypocrite!
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Maybe it's because she's a hypocrite!
        How dare you suggest that of a woman! You need to go on the male re-education course. Sometimes called marriage....

Comment

How dare you suggest that of a woman! You need to go on the male re-education course. Sometimes called marriage....
          I was just going to learn from your extensive experience!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Tried it once. Didn't like it much.

Tried it again - because she made me!
            Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Who and what is this all about?

If it is snowflake / remoaner / millennial / love island / big brother / celebrity related, please don't bother to answer.

TIA

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
                Who and what is this all about?

If it is snowflake / remoaner / millennial / love island / big brother / celebrity related, please don't bother to answer.

TIA
                A celebrity has been involved in the campaign against Harvey Weinstein and others like him in the entertainment industry who used their position as a way to force people to have sex with them. Most of us think that forcing people to have sex is a bad thing.
                This celebrity has now been caught for having sex with a 17 year old.
                She had considered leaking the story to the Guardian in the hope that it would save her embarrassment

The Wail reporter's take on it is that the Guardian is somehow responsible, and that sweet cuddly Harvey and the other sexual predators in the entertainment industry should not have to put up with this, it's just feminism gone mad.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

If every woman I shagged when I was 17 was subjected to prosecution, there wouldn't be enough space in Brillo's basement to lock them up...

Mind you, some of them weren't even old enough to be locked up...only knocked up...see what I did there?

His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                    If every woman I shagged when I was 17 was subjected to prosecution, there wouldn't be enough space in Brillo's basement to lock them up...

Mind you, some of them weren't even old enough to be locked up...only knocked up...see what I did there?

Your poetry and prose remind me of that Yorkshire Twat Ian McMillan - tulipe!

Comment

Working...
                    X