• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Important stuff NSFW?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Important stuff NSFW?

There are SEVEN different penis shape which does your partner have? | Daily Mail Online

so what's yours?

Happy as a cucumber!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Mines the pencil.

Comment

The comments section is the best bit of the article:
      Humdrum Days, Paradise, United Kingdom, 4 minutes ago: My husband has a 12 inch member, but he doesn't use it as a rule.
      cablehogue, very near, United Kingdom, 20 minutes ago: Iv,e got one that sends maeesages i use it as a dictaphone
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

I think regarding the project managers at client co, the penis constitutes the whole person.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
          My partner doesn't have a penis. She's a girl. Fooking useless Daily Mail *******...
          His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            My partner doesn't have a penis. She's a girl. Fooking useless Daily Mail *******...
            Oh I'd beg to differ. Your partner appears to have a massive knob.
            Last edited by northernladuk; 22 August 2018, 20:19.
            'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
              Oh I'd beg to differ. Your partner appears to have a massive knob.
              ROFLMAO
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                The comments section is the best bit of the article:
                Humdrum Days, Paradise, United Kingdom, 4 minutes ago: My husband has a 12 inch member, but he doesn't use it as a rule.
                cablehogue, very near, United Kingdom, 20 minutes ago: Iv,e got one that sends maeesages i use it as a dictaphone
                A few more funnies from the same place:

"Native americans have the longest, whilst Scotmen have the thickest......my real name is Tonto McKenzie!"
                "i want a 12 inch one, but the doctors refuse to take 2 inches off......"
                "A woman once told me she wasn't interested unless I had 12 inches. I told her honey, I don't fold it in half for anyone."
                "I was ashamed of my four inches till I realised the lady's like them that thick !!!"
                and
                "She said 'you have got a small organ', he said 'it's not used to playing in a cathedral!'"

Comment

Working...
                X