• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

80% of population growth from immigration

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    You're clearly a non-talented fookwit so I was quite correct.
    Reread the following posts and call me an imbecile one more time

You're on a roll with all the name-calling - but I'm starting to think others are correct about the affliction you suffer.....this is an example from you of Dunning-Kruger, rather than simply a superiority complex, as you can't even see you're wrong when it's pointed out to you
    Originally posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

I had a look at how many students overstay and not surprisingly data is sparse mainly as the government is too incompetent to collect it - much as they were too incompetent to limit EU migration using it's own rules. But here's some research (based on exit interviews at airports) which I would say is a very poor way to do it:

https://thepienews.com/news/uk-1-int...rnment-report/
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
        Reread the following posts and call me an imbecile one more time

You're on a roll with all the name-calling - but I'm starting to think others are correct about the affliction you suffer.....this is an example from you of Dunning-Kruger, rather than simply a superiority complex, as you can't even see you're wrong when it's pointed out to you
        I'm happy to let the congregation decide who and who is not an imbecile.
        Hard Brexit now!
        #prayfornodeal

Comment

Where's that retraction WTFH?

Post 10
          Originally posted by Bean
          Is everyone and every news outlet, that uses the term '2nd generation immigrant' - right wing?, as it seems to be prevalent...
          Post 21
          Originally posted by WTFH
          You even posted accusing me of saying that anyone who says 2nd generation is still an immigrant is racist (12.37), snip
          Post 24
          ""^^^That is a question about being right wing, definitely NOT what you accuse me of doing......just because YOU conflate right wing with racist is not my problem...

You seemed to go off on one about a right wing think tank, so I asked a question. Wanna retract your accusation now?""

Post 32 - WTFH
          Asked new questions
          No mention (or retraction) of the accusation from post #21

Post 33 - WTFH
          Asked new questions

Post 38
          In addition to answering your new question(s) from #32, I stated;
          "I'll reiterate asking you to retract your accusation against me, before 'I take up' anything else with anyone.....so c'mon, let's have it, a nice simple 'I was wrong' should suffice... "

Post 42 - Bean
          Answered your new question from post #33

and now you've gone quiet.....

None of my posts listed, have at this point in time, been edited by me (go on, check the DB) - so, where did I accuse you?, quote it, link it OR retract it
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Where's that retraction WTFH?

Post 10

Post 21

Post 24

Post 32 - WTFH
            Asked new questions

Post 33 - WTFH
            Asked new questions

Post 38
            In addition to answering your new question(s) from #32, I stated;

Post 42 - Bean
            Answered your new question from post #33

and now you've gone quiet.....

None of my posts listed, have at this point in time, been edited by me (go on, check the DB) - so, where did I accuse you?, quote it, link it OR retract it
            Isn't it time to ban this fool? For his own mental health, if not ours?
            Yes I do know that asking for someone to be banned is a banning offence.
            Hard Brexit now!
            #prayfornodeal

Comment

I'm happy to let the congregation decide who and who is not an imbecile.
              Works for me

Although I'll help you and them;

Here's the '12:37' you refer to;
              SNIP (irrelevant to this point)

You are assuming the 1st generation apply for citizenship (They don't always, i.e. Windrush), but let's assume that for now - my answer would be the same as Meridian has arrived at, the 2nd gen didn't immigrate as they were born here, so 2

What are you wittering on about you complete imbecile?

The law states that children of naturalised British citizens (i.e. 1st gen immigrants) born in the UK are British. So from 2nd gen on.
              A few may fall through the cracks e.g. Windrush due to ignorance, but that is the law.

So the point really is, why is MigrationWatch skewing the figures by including British born citizens (by law) in the immigration figures?
              hahahaha, you're the imbecile - that's what I said most recently, in the exact post you quoted

You ought to take your meds.

Thanks for the multiple chuckles today sas, see - you can be useful, sometimes
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                80% of population growth from immigration
                80% of MF's growth is from....well, you know....

Comment

Isn't it time to ban this fool? For his own mental health, if not ours?
                  Yes I do know that asking for someone to be banned is a banning offence.
                  No. My mental health is fine thanks. What is your mental health like?

If you think I cause your own mental health decline - just provide a list of topics and/or trigger words and I can use trigger warnings for you (and others if needed)? Would that help?

You want to have me banned? Such a weird way to conduct rational discourse, I guess it's your only option left now...
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

No. My mental health is fine thanks. What is your mental health like?
                    Hard Brexit now!
                    #prayfornodeal

Comment

You haven't answered my question sas; leave shouting at the pigeons for 5 minutes and let's try an alleviate my effects on your mental health.

"If you think I cause your own mental health decline (you stated = "For his own mental health, if not ours?") - just provide a list of topics and/or trigger words and I can use trigger warnings for you (and others if needed)? Would that help?"
                      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Working...
                      X