and another lying scumbag convicted 10 so far. and another lying scumbag convicted 10 so far.
Posts 1 to 5 of 5

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Default and another lying scumbag convicted 10 so far.

Grenfell fraudster admits to getting £40,000 free hotel stay and lying to judge | Daily Mail Online

Grenfell fraudster lied he was victim of tragedy to get £40k free hotel stay then burgled £3,000 of jewellery from a nearby flat
    Derrick Peters claimed to have been living in 24-story block when fire broke out
    Racked up a £40,000 bill at the Park Grand Hotel in Kensington in six month stay
    While staying there, he burgled a flat in west London in August but was caught
    He wrote a letter to the judge asking for leniency because of the Grenfell tragedy

seriously how low can you get?
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Respect my authoritah!

NotAllThere is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    seriously how low can you get?
    I'm sure you'll be able to tell us one day.
    Duct tape holds the universe together. In quantum chromodynamics it's known as the strong force. You get it in different colours, but metallic grey is best.

Contractor Among Contractors

CoolCat has more data than eek

Depends, if sleeping on the streets was the alternative people would do a lot of things

A lot of problems in society are caused by the lack of a real safety net for single blokes who fall on hard times

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by CoolCat View Post
    Depends, if sleeping on the streets was the alternative people would do a lot of things

A lot of problems in society are caused by the lack of a real safety net for single blokes who fall on hard times
    Seriously you are going there?

Trust me rock bottom doesn't excuse being a liar and a scumbag.
    Last edited by vetran; 23rd August 2018 at 21:56.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Prof Cunning @ Oxford Uni

WTFH is always on top

I thought this was going to be a thread about the Trump administration. I think they are only up to 9 though, so not worthy of a Wail story.
    Strong and Stable Moderation