Teresa May announces an additional £4Billion tax money for young people Teresa May announces an additional £4Billion tax money for young people
Posts 1 to 9 of 9

Fingers like lightning

GhostofTarbera 's job has never been outsourced

Default Teresa May announces an additional £4Billion tax money for young people

Hip hip hooray

Ohhh Hang on its in south Africa

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45325701

More fingers than teeth

scooterscot is a fount of knowledge

Anywhere that is not broken Brexit Britain

HYS comment

So we're giving up trading preferences in aerospace and automotive goods with France and Germany - in order to trade tunnocks tea cakes and some rotting vegetables (sorry cant get the staff these days) with Lesotho and Bourkino Faso?

All because some aged snowflakes object to Polish food in Tescos and want a Blue passport?
    - so true

Have you seen how much China has invested in Africa recently? Look at Kenya - they are quickly loosing themselves into China's debt. Honestly I think the UK is jealous that they din't think of it first.
    Last edited by scooterscot; 28th August 2018 at 10:16.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by scooterscot View Post
    HYS comment

- so true

Have you seen how much China has invested in Africa recently? Look at Kenya - they are quickly loosing themselves into China's debt. Honestly I think the UK is jealous that they din't think of it first.
    You have to ask yourself

"What do they(Africa) have that we(The Rest of The World) need?"

And...

"What do we do when it's all gone?"
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

More fingers than teeth

xoggoth - scorchio!

May is sensible in saying aid should be linked to the UK's interest, as it once was. No reason why not. Growing African economies by mutual deals that benefit both sides will reduce poverty and save far more lives in the long term than mosquito nets, food handouts etc. Properly scrutinised deals in the UK's interest should also result in less waste propping up corrupt dictators or supporting those overspending, money wasting charities.

Much of the growth in Africa over the past decade has been due to investment by the Chinese in return for raw materials. Hasn't done either side any harm.

PS Except for the poor little rhinos and elephants!
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

More fingers than teeth

Who'd have thought a train from Nairobi to Mombassa would have better reliability than the Ashton to Kings Cross service

450km built at a cost of 3.5billion dollars. HS2 £52b for 150km.

Chinese-built Mombasa-Nairobi railway gaining popularity in Kenya

Last edited by scooterscot; 28th August 2018 at 14:31.
    “We've always defined ourselves by the ability to overcome the impossible. And we count these moments. These moments when we dare to aim higher, to break barriers, to reach for the stars, to make the unknown known. We count these moments as our proudest achievements. But we lost all that. Or perhaps we've just forgotten that we are still pioneers. And we've barely begun. And that our greatest accomplishments cannot be behind us, because our destiny lies above us.”

Super poster

woohoo is a fount of knowledge

Who'd have thought a train from Nairobi to Mombassa would have better reliability than the Ashton to Kings Cross service

450km built at a cost of 3.5billion dollars. HS2 £52b for 150km.

Chinese-built Mombasa-Nairobi railway gaining popularity in Kenya

Whilst I agree HS2 is a shambles. I think it's a different type of project with different challenges.

More fingers than teeth

Quote Originally Posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
    Hip hip hooray

Ohhh Hang on its in south Africa

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/uk-politics-45325701

If this was Corbyn the MSM would be in overdrive calling him a terrorist sympathiser. But it's the right wing so it's a trade deal.

Super poster

woohoo is a fount of knowledge

If this was Corbyn the MSM would be in overdrive calling him a terrorist sympathiser. But it's the right wing so it's a trade deal.
    I think that's in your imagination, you need to rid yourself of this victim mentality.

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by woohoo View Post
    Whilst I agree HS2 is a shambles. I think it's a different type of project with different challenges.
    Didn't the Chinese put the bodies of dead workers in the foundations?

In the Great Wall of course but there's nothing to say that they've changed that practice.
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.