• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

its all kicking off in Germany

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
    It's a bit more complicated than that.
    Unlike you who is really simple.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
      Unlike you who is really simple.
      It's a pity Brillo, that your alter-ego is so fooking dense, that I knew right away it was you
      Hard Brexit now!
      #prayfornodeal

Comment

Bloody hell, there are some right thick ignorant twats on here today. I expect sb will be along soon to make a full house
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          Bloody hell, there are some right thick ignorant twats on here today. I expect sb will be along soon to make a full house
          yep we have Ass, You but no Warthog yet to make the set.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Aye! She'll regret that little piece of virtue signalling right enough!
            I will eat whilst Germany burns.

Comment

I've spent a lot of time in poorer parts of Asia. I've seen race riots there over tiny numbers of immigrants from neighbouring countries with almost identical culture and appearance. Those immigrants looked after themselves and got no taxpayer's assistance either.

European people have shown immense tolerance up to now that you would never see anywhere else under similar circumstances. People everywhere are very attached to their own cultures I have observed - even when that culture it quite horrid. To be honest the German leaders knew this would happen eventually and seem to be seeking this confrontation. Anyone wonder why?

Comment

Originally posted by TwoWolves View Post
                To be honest the German leaders knew this would happen eventually and seem to be seeking this confrontation. Anyone wonder why?
                It's all a massive conspiracy by people far more intelligent than you. Which is most of the population.
                Hard Brexit now!
                #prayfornodeal

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  U ok Hun? PM me, there're all snakes on ere neway x x x

Comment

Working...
                  X