its all kicking off in Germany its all kicking off in Germany
Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast
Posts 1 to 10 of 18

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Default its all kicking off in Germany

https://www.bbc.co.uk/news/world-europe-45328477

On an overcast afternoon, small candles flicker on the paving stones where, in the early hours of Sunday morning, a German carpenter in his thirties was fatally stabbed in a street fight.

Even now, complete strangers arrive to lay flowers, stand in silence, hold hands. This growing makeshift memorial has become a focus for this troubled city's grief and anger.
    The head of Saxony's intelligence services, Gordian Meyer-Plath, has said there is an organised scene in Chemnitz that includes right-wing hooligan structures such as the "NS boys" or "Kaotik Chemnitz" - organised around their support for the local football club.

Both groups took part in the weekend's demonstrations.

The intelligence services reckon there were just over 23,000 right-wing extremists in Germany in 2016.

German authorities have now vowed to intensify their efforts in the fight against them.

But people who would describe themselves as ordinary citizens joined the demonstrations in Chemnitz, too.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

More fingers than teeth

darmstadt is a fount of knowledge

Kicked off by the friends of Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farage, Katie Hopkins, et. al. (all of whom support these organisations carrying out this 'pogrom')
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Godlike

BR14 is a fount of knowledge

Quote Originally Posted by darmstadt View Post
    Kicked off by the friends of Tommy Robinson, Nigel Farage, Katie Hopkins, et. al. (all of whom support these organisations carrying out this 'pogrom')
    Your beloved fatherland doesn't need foreign assistance, there are enough home grown right wing arseholes there already.
    But, hey, blame the UK, - play to your strengths.
    Entropy is NOT what it used to be.
    Inertia, however........................

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

oh the whiff of desperation!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Contractor Among Contractors

Yorkie62 is NOT a disguised employee

Hasn't this sort of thing happened before. All they need now if an Austrian figure head.

Contractor Among Contractors

Bean 's job has never been outsourced

You would expect it to be seen all across Germany, IF your statement were true.

Instead, here's from further down the article (if you had bothered to read it);
    Quote Originally Posted by BBC
    Right-wing sentiment and extremism have tended to find more fertile ground in Germany's former east - fuelled, some argue, by the social and economic inequality that followed reunification.

Associated violence was much higher last year for example in this part of the country than the west.
    but as BR14 said, blame the boogeyman instead
    Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg
    I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Should post faster

fiisch is a permanent contractor

They're are prohibited from entering Germany due to being far too liberal in their political stance.

Super poster

Lockhouse 's job has never been outsourced

Kicked off by Angela Merkel's open door policy.
    ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Super poster

Zigenare - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Lockhouse View Post
    Aye! She'll regret that little piece of virtue signalling right enough!
    Given that you refuse to work for Jews, because you believe that they are only out for themselves and that they see gentiles as just there to be used, WGAS what you think.
    You do me old chum, obviously

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Churchy says that May Day is a Zionist Occupation Government conspiracy.
    Only it is somewhat suspicious that this unsubstantiated claim has been made against the object of Alt-Right antisemitic conspiracy lies.

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Lockhouse View Post
    It's a bit more complicated than that.
    No doubt the open-door refugee policy didn't help (although the response to that varied from region to region, in Western Germany plenty of people supported it) but this is a primarily a problem of the old East Germany.
    Different upbringing, education and history.

It isnt even the worst post-war right-wing stuff. That was this in the early 1990s, all in Saxony where currently Afd has the largest support:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Rostoc...tenhagen_riots
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/1993_S...n_arson_attack
    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hoyerswerda_riots
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal