• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Name the TV show... it's really bugging me...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bread
    http://www.cih.org/news-article/disp...housing_market

Comment

Soap

Comment

Originally posted by PhiltheGreek View Post
        A happy punter then. On to more pressing matters;

There are some fruit flies in here that are really pissing me off. Two were drowned in my claret earlier. Does anyone have an idea for trapping the twats which doesn't involve vintage wine?
        Have your butler stand on the other side of the room with a fruity cocktail of some kind (the more sweet and disgusting the better, I find). Any fruit flies in the vicinity will descend upon his concoction in preference to your Margaux. Should you feel the need to thank me for this advice, I crave not financial reward, but I wouldn't say no to a Dukedom. Make it a good one though...
        His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Have your butler stand on the other side of the room with a fruity cocktail of some kind (the more sweet and disgusting the better, I find). Any fruit flies in the vicinity will descend upon his concoction in preference to your Margaux. Should you feel the need to thank me for this advice, I crave not financial reward, but I wouldn't say no to a Dukedom. Make it a good one though...
          Hazard County is the only one you're likely to get....does come with a Daisy though...every cloud etc...

This of course is dependent upon your tax status with HMRC.

Comment

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
            Hazard County is the only one you're likely to get....does come with a Daisy though...every cloud etc...

This of course is dependent upon your tax status with HMRC.
            I think you'll find Phil & "The Missus" no longer have significant influence in that particular colony, something to do with a misunderstanding in the 18th century. If my tax status becomes an issue, I'll bung him a case or two of something good from the cellar. By the time he's finished that lot, he'll have forgotten all about the memo...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Working...
            X