• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Mini <boom>

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Mini <boom>

Only a three-monther but further extensions likely (yeah, I know)

Takes me to nine months with this clientco. Bit of a weekly trek but a gig is a gig.

Cheers.

congrats, money is money!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Comment

Congrats!

Comment

Three months takes you through to Christmas(ish) - another three-monther at that point and it's happy days.
          The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post

Takes me to nine months with this clientco. Bit of a weekly trek but a gig is a gig.

Cheers.
            Congratulations! Is your bottom sore?
            "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post

Three months takes you through to Christmas(ish) - another three-monther at that point and it's happy days.
              Yup. Just in time for a nice furlough break too. Ta!

Comment

Originally posted by BackupBoy View Post

Sometimes, several small bananas are more manageable than one large one....

Comment

The Runes say many more extensions for this young man. Bananas are in his future.

Comment

have a
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                    X