• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Those kinky Germans

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Those kinky Germans

Woman 'killed by German doctor who sprinkled cocaine on his penis' | Daily Mail Online

Blimey never thought of doing that!

Father of woman 'killed by German doctor who sprinkled cocaine on his penis before she performed oral sex on him' reveals she was his patient as he calls for a life sentence
    Dr Andreas Niederbichler is a plastic surgeon who practiced across Germany
    Prosecutors say victim had in consensual sex and collapsed at his home
    But she reportedly did not know he sprinkled cocaine on his penis beforehand
    He is charged with bodily harm leading to death after giving her cocaine
    Detectives spoke to other women who became ill after encounters with him

He is thought to have put cocaine on his penis while being with at least two other women, none of whom died.

According to Bild, several victims reported being light-headed after seeing the suspect.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Worse things happen:

https://www.nytimes.com/1988/06/03/u...e-and-sex.html

I remember reading about that in the same issue of New Scientist that introduced us to the joys of NVCJD IIRC.

The Good News was that he could still pick his nose with his single remaining finger.
    Last edited by DoctorStrangelove; 4 September 2018, 11:19.
    When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
      Worse things happen:

I remember reading about that in the same issue of New Scientist that introduced us to the joys of NVCJD IIRC.

The Good News was that he could still pick his nose with his single remaining finger.
      I remember reading part of that story from N.S. to a couple of folk in the office at the time. One's reaction was "FFS, he'll no do that again......"
      When freedom comes along, don't PISH in the water supply.....

Comment

Originally posted by DoctorStrangelove View Post
        Worse things happen:

ouch injecting your chaps eye - I think I will pass.
        Last edited by vetran; 4 September 2018, 19:12. Reason: oops used wrong phrase sorry
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
        X