• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Two Russian Nationals named as suspects in Novichok poisoning

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Yorkie62 View Post
    What no one blaming Br.....ussels?
    I don't think Vlad the Invader was well chuffed with the fuss about the EU trying to annex the Ukraine.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      I don't think Vlad the Invader was well chuffed with the fuss about the EU trying to annex the Ukraine.

Comment

Everything will be smoothed over when Comrade Corbyn is PM, we have left the EU and become annexed to Moscow.

Now there's a prediction for you to ponder

Comment

The conspiracy theorists are already on it:

Boshirov and Petrov at Gatwick:

Daniel Sandford asked a very good question at the press conference this morning. What kind of visas did the two Russian suspects travel to Britain on? The police officer said he didn’t know. But how were the men identified?’
          I think she blew it when she said today in PMQT that traces of Novichok were found in the hotel room that they stayed in in London! So why don’t we have dead guests who used the room after or dead cleaners?
          Lots of other entertaining suppositions too...
          Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

I always get a good chuckle when these oh-so-smart conspiracy theorists clearly haven't taken the time to read the full release by the Police. It goes into full detail about the hotel room.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
              The conspiracy theorists are already on it:

Boshirov and Petrov at Gatwick:

Lots of other entertaining suppositions too...
              Like they are allowed to tell us what they used to come in.
              "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

the Russian MFA meanwhile is using debunked conspiracy theories

https://www.bellingcat.com/news/uk-a...-agent-attack/

Comment

Such Op involving Novichek abroad (especially in the UK) would have to be authorised by Putin.

One interesting thing - both Litvinenko assassins (Plolonium210) and those used Aeroflot ...

Comment

Dominic Casciana from the BBC has put it together into a timeline:
                    https://twitter.com/BBCDomC/status/1...636f6e74726f6c
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by sasguru View Post
                      https://www.bbc.com/news/uk-45421445

Can't extradite them.
                      I reckon MI5 should simply assassinate them on Russian soil.
                      An eye for an eye and all that.
                      Makes the whole world blind.
                      And might start ww3

Comment

Working...
                      X