• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I may never work again

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by MarillionFan View Post
    Got over a years warchest in the company account, rent from three houses and ten years worth of expenditure cover in the bank, which takes me up to early retirement where I have a decent pot.

Fook I cant even be bothered to get out of bed to go and get a contract.

Comment

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
      Hmm. There's actual houses underpinning this. You might be right, and my investment choices have had mixed outcomes. Concept seems sound though. They do have a guaranteed rebuy property but the return is lower at 5.5%. Happy so far, will no doubt come whinging when I lose all my money.
      Sounds like a timeshare, you can't lose...

Comment

MF looks like you are in luck!

Millionaire aristocrat, 72, on the hunt for a young wife and

Millionaire aristocrat, 72, seeking a young wife and ‘breeder’ is STILL single a year after launching his search (and is now promising free rein over his credit card to sweeten the deal)
        Sir Benjamin Slade is a descendant of King Charles II and is worth millions
        The multi-millionaire baronet lives at the 13th-century Maunsel House
        Aristocrat is also the owner of Woodlands Castle in Somerset
        He has expressed his desire to find a wife and someone who will give him an heir
        Caused outrage when he reeled off a list of requirements for his 'breeder' in 2017
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

MF looks like you are in luck!

Even with a dress on, I don't think MF meets the requirements to be a young wife....

His eyebrow-raising list of requirements for the perfect 'breeder' stipulated that she should be no taller than 5ft6ins, aged between 30 and 40, possess a gun licence and be 'castle trained'.

Comment

Working...
          X