• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Form an orderly queue ladies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by mudskipper View Post
    Boris had an air about him that brought out the mothering instinct in susceptible females. However, since his 'hapless and misunderstood' act, he's shown himself to be a bit of a git and a lot more calculating than people gave him credit for.

I could name someone else round here who pretends to be a bit stupid, but is very bright. But that wouldn't be fair, would it?
    You can be intelligent and a git/tulip, of course. tuliptiness is not an isolated characteristic.
    "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
    - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

I could name someone else round here who pretends to be a bit stupid, but is very bright. But that wouldn't be fair, would it?
      Better to Remain Silent and Be Thought a Fool than to Speak and Remove All Doubt
      Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
      I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

Originally posted by cojak View Post
        You can be intelligent and a git/tulip, of course. tuliptiness is not an isolated characteristic.

Indeed, but the ability to pretend you're not very bright when you are, has thus far been confined to the female of the species. Good to see equality with men playing the same games!

Comment

Indeed, but the ability to pretend you're not very bright when you are, has thus far been confined to the female of the species. Good to see equality with men playing the same games!
          Well, I take a dim view of both.
          "I can put any old tat in my sig, put quotes around it and attribute to someone of whom I've heard, to make it sound true."
          - Voltaire/Benjamin Franklin/Anne Frank...

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            I see he is off having intercourse with lots of younger more willing partners and getting out of the current relationship will cost him dear.
            And then he'll contract a nasty STD.

I could name someone else round here who pretends to be a bit stupid, but is very bright.
            Oh come on, no-one's that good at acting.
            Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post

Oh come on, no-one's that good at acting.
              well you had me and a few others fooled !

You set them up I'll knock them down!
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Who is our next PM Bonking Boris or Jizzing Jezza

Comment

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
                  Who is our next PM Bonking Boris or Jizzing Jezza
                  Dunderhead Davis?

Gorgeous Gove?
                  Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                    Dunderhead Davis?

Gorgeous Gove?
                    Alius stultus viri?
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Toute nation a le gouvernement qu'elle mérite.
                      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                      X