• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Form an orderly queue ladies

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
    Alius stultus viri?
    he will resonate with the remoaners then

Davis or Gove?
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      he will resonate with the remoaners then

Davis or Gove?
      Is "Remoaner" a term for someone who moans a lot and insists on voting Tory in spite of how they have screwed up the country over the last few years?
      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
        Is "Remoaner" a term for someone who moans a lot and insists on voting Tory in spite of how they have screwed up the country over the last few years?
        perfect description here

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=Remoaner

Remoaner
        A person, typically with an IQ below 4, who thinks Brexit will turn Britain into a solitary isolationist country that will deport all foreign people.

Remoaners constantly reject the democratic vote by the majority of people to leave and are easily brainwashed to believe that leaving the EU will bring about the destruction of the country.

They have no idea how the EU works but will say that they understand the advantages even though the very same organisation has been responsible for the financial crisis of the European Bloc (which it still hasn't resolved) and has poorly dealt with the migrant crisis with many of them being placed into camps reminiscent of Nazi concentration camps.
        The EU also continually moves forward to censor free speech and create internet laws like their Article 13 which could efficiently censor free speech on the European web and yet its supporters will ignore all this and pretend no country can survive without the EU even though there are many non-EU countries that are doing far better than the majority of European countries (which suffer from great poverty, job loss etc especially in Eastern Europe) such as Canada, America, Australia, the Scandinavian countries, Japan etc.
        Through its handling of finance and flawed management of free movement, the EU itself is in a crisis that Remoaners will refuse to admit.

"If Britain leaves the EU, WW3 will happen, we will become a third world country and all non-whites will be deported! Also my government benefits will be stopped since the Tories will then have freedom to take it all away and I'll have to stop cheating the system! " ~ Actual claims of the typical Remoaner.

seems right on all counts!

Comment

perfect description here

https://www.urbandictionary.com/defi...?term=Remoaner

seems right on all counts!
          Not enough ROFL emoticons!
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
            Not enough ROFL emoticons!
            you confusing me for AssGuru?

Comment

you confusing me for AssGuru?
              No, he doesn't pay me enough. I'm doing it of my own accord.

(Isn't English wonderful?)
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
              X