• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Corbyn resigns

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
    This...

"during their quite aggressive defence of Israel kill them" - I don't think there is even a sniff of an accident, and that's the reputation that the Israeli's seek to maintain.
    sadly the Palestinians do still run up to the fence and throw stones & petrol bombs. I am not keen on Israel shooting them but I fail to see how they are supposed to deal with this? Would you sit there as people who have been known to infiltrate Israel and kill civilians if they get through the

4 killed and 955 wounded of which 178 were shot.

https://www.aljazeera.com/news/2018/...170725104.html

Aljazeerra are hardly likely to be on Israel's side so this is fairly telling.

The situation has become so desperate that "people have lost their fear" and will continue to protest at the border despite the danger of facing live fire by Israeli forces, Dekker explained, noting when demonstrators came under a barrage of fire at the border fence, they did not run back.

"Yes, they go to the border fence; yes, they throw stones; yes, they throw Molotov cocktails, but you're dealing with one of the best-equipped armies in the world," she said.
    I would be impressed if you could stand fast there without shooting knowing if they got through they could be killing your kids.

Best thing that can happen is if the rest of the world organised peace talks.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      Anybody can dispute this statement?
      Where are those defenders of Palestine???

Comment

I prefer the analogy that Israel, as an imperfect democracy is superior in every way to Iran (a theocratic dictatorship).

Lest we forget, Corbyn was in the pay of Iranian state TV before Ofcom stopped them in the UK.
        See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Where are those defenders of Palestine???
          Wasn't it the Hamas aim (but not Fatah) - with all their historical infighting Hamas Vs Fatah....

and you just lump every Palestinian together......isn't there a name for that?
          Originally posted by Old Greg
          I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
          ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Bean, can you answer my original question about changed force balance, with say Fatah (rather than Hamas) being in full control of Palestinian nukes, overwhelming force, what would they do to Israel if its citizens were on regular basis committing terrorists acts against Palestinian civilians?

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
              Wasn't it the Hamas aim (but not Fatah) - with all their historical infighting Hamas Vs Fatah....

and you just lump every Palestinian together......isn't there a name for that?
              ignorance?

You forget the more moderate side.
              Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

If the most peaceful member of Fatah had ability to nuke Israel, would they do it?

Comment

Bean, can you answer my original question about changed force balance, with say Fatah (rather than Hamas) being in full control of Palestinian nukes, overwhelming force, what would they do to Israel if its citizens were on regular basis committing terrorists acts against Palestinian civilians?
                  No idea, what does their manifesto/covenant state?
                  Besides, don't Iran, KSA, etc. have nukes, which they haven't used on Israel?

Have you asked some Palestinians, to avoid white-splaining the issue?

Seriously, the amount of people that get worked up over this issue, which is completely outside their control, is mind-boggling!
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

If the most peaceful member of Fatah had ability to nuke Israel, would they do it?
                    https://www.vox.com/cards/israel-palestine/PA-PLO-fatah
                    "Fatah's founder, Yasser Arafat, employed military tactics toward this end, including attacks on Israeli civilians. This changed in 1993, when the PLO accepted Israel's right to exist in exchange for Israel recognizing it as the legitimate representative of Palestinians."

So, No?

Like I said earlier - you were oversimplifying 'Palestinians' and presenting them as 1 block.

Ps. Have you never heard of google? (The link supplied was 3rd listed, by searching for "Fatah Israel")
                    ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                      No idea, what does their manifesto/covenant state? Besides, don't Iran, KSA, etc. have nukes, which they haven't used on Israel?
                      Iran does not have nukes, if they had then I reckon they'd used them on Israel. Who are KSA?

If Hamas or Fatah were in position of Israel then they would have attempted another genocide, that's my view on it, pretty easy to conclude that given what they did over the decades of terrorism.

Comment

Working...
                      X