Corbyn resigns Corbyn resigns - Page 9
Page 9 of 9 FirstFirst ... 789
Posts 81 to 86 of 86

Thread: Corbyn resigns

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    So we've got in Palestine:

1) Hamas - designated terrorist organization: 44.45% of popular vote in 2006 elections
    2) Fatah - previously designated terrorist organization: 41.43%
    3) PFLP - designated terrorist organization: 4.25%

Feck me - the place is a den for current and past terrorists, and the future ones too
    so like Londinstan then!
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Did Fatah verifiably disarmed (unlike IRA )?
    https://www.belfasttelegraph.co.uk/n...-31267631.html

As many as 5,000 weapons may still be concealed in secret 'doomsday' bunkers set up by the tiny 'Official' IRA group that was allegedly disbanded decades ago.

Senior republican sources said the arsenal - which consists mainly of never-used assault rifles and medium machine guns - was supplied to the leadership of the terror group in the 1980s by the North Korean government and the old Soviet KGB and were hidden in specially built bunkers.
    https://www.telegraph.co.uk/news/wor...eyond-use.html

Enda Kenny, the Irish premier, has suggested guns that were supposed to have been “put beyond use” as part of the peace process are still in circulation and were used in a murder in Dublin last week.

The Taoiseach cast doubt on a key pillar of the Good Friday Agreement when he referred to reports that AK-47 assault rifles used in the shooting may have been brought to Ireland in the past by the Provisional IRA.

He called on the Sinn Fein leader Gerry Adams to comment on the reports, which noted that the guns appeared to be Romanian-made AK-47s of a type once favoured by the IRA.

Mr Adams angrily denounced the Taoiseach’s comments, saying “the IRA are gone and their weapons are gone”, but Mr Kenny’s comments reflected concerns that some IRA terrorists who did not agree with the peace process hid weapons caches rather than handing them in to be decommissioned.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

AtW is a fount of knowledge

If Hamas and Fatah had allegedly hidden 5000 light firearms AND THAT’s it (an allegation, not even a proven fact) then it would be fine compared to current situation

Contractor Among Contractors

saptastic 's job has never been outsourced

"If Labour leader ever took power it would be ‘the day Britain died’"

Former Labour donor Alan Sugar in the House of Lords.

https://www.thesun.co.uk/news/724726...anti-semitism/

Super poster

Eirikur - scorchio!

One of Corbyn's main advisors banned from entering Ukraine as he's seen as a major security risk because of his ties with the Kremlin.
    https://www.thetimes.co.uk/article/u...rity-nmtwcqp8k

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Why isn’t anybodys close links to Kremlin is still not considered a national securiy threat to the UK???

It’s not like those guys are subtle - talking point of Kremlin are well known, anybody repeating them falls either into paid category or moron, the former should go to jail and the latter back in school for re-edukation
    Last edited by AtW; 17th September 2018 at 10:47.