• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Serena Williams

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Serena Williams

Totally justified, standing up for woman’s rights and all that - I’m with you sister

They don't like her in America...
    "You’re just a bad memory who doesn’t know when to go away" JR

Comment

Originally posted by SueEllen View Post
      They don't like her in America...
      Is it because I is blick?
      What happens in General, stays in General.
      You know what they say about assumptions!

Comment

Nice bum. That's what counts.

xoggoth AKA Sid The Sexist
        bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
        John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Totally justified, standing up for woman’s rights and all that - I’m with you sister
          That still won't get you into her knickers!

Personally, she was losing anyway, she needed an excuse.

The umpire has ~40 years of experience and now has his reputation in tatters caused by a spoilt bitch used to getting her own way.
          Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

It's her opponent I feel sorry for.
            ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Originally posted by Lockhouse View Post
              It's her opponent I feel sorry for.
              Why?
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                Why?
                Her first grand slam win overshadowed by her opponent's tantrums.
                ...my quagmire of greed....my cesspit of laziness and unfairness....all I am doing is sticking two fingers up at nurses, doctors and other hard working employed professionals...

Comment

Bad loser.

Three strikes rule cost her here. Men also get punished for umpire abuse but let's conveniently ignore that.
                  The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

Originally posted by LondonManc View Post
                    Bad loser.

Three strikes rule cost her here. Men also get punished for umpire abuse but let's conveniently ignore that.
                    That doesn't fit with the feminazi :nazi: agenda - report for diversity training at a concentration camp re-education centre near you.

@Lockhouse - fair point

Comment

Working...
                    X