• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Weekend Thread - whats happening ?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

18th Birthday tonight. I'm a dirty old man, one lass who was the 18 year old's friend was in a dress so tight you could see bumps where her moles were, medium mountains for other things. Unfortunately she had forgotten to purchase a bra so I spent the evening betting with the 18 year old's stepdad a quid a nipple peek. I won! Please ladies get your mum to wear the dress so I feel like less of a perv or don't dance to "shake your tail feather" with your baps unsecured.

Best songs were older than most of the teenagers, Lil Richard, Aretha, Ray Charles & Be E King were happily danced to.

Tomorrow doing a sampler and helping a mate with his car.

Sunday Mrs V is off to France with her mate on a booze cruise. I have mini V to the swimming lesson, up to FIL's to lay some slabs & the club run for miss v2.
    Last edited by vetran; 14 September 2018, 22:52.
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Working...
    X