• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Will there be sanctions against Saudi

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by vetran View Post

Key things with Salisbury is that is fairly likely that it was state sponsored. by a state we do not count as an ally and was intended to be lethal.
    Yes but which state?! If it really was the Russian state that guy would be brown fookin bread Litvenyenko style. Not saying the Russian's aren't capable or intent on doing something like this we know they are. This whole thing is such a clusterfudge it's got 'the Thick of it' written all over it.

Unless it's Putin 'sending a message' by not killing a former spy and leaving Novichok smeared all over Salisbury for some unfortunate smackheads to stumble on. Unless of course the guy that actually died was the intended target...

Of course I understand the difference between murdering someone with a banned military grade chemical weapon and pushing someone about on the street. I just still don't buy the former as what happened, it makes no sense and the timing with what's happening between said enemies elsewhere in the world...

Anyway - I need to stop caring about this tulip so much. What will be will be - even if that's going into WW3 based on our government lying to us - again.
    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Yes but which state?! If it really was the Russian state that guy would be brown fookin bread Litvenyenko style. Not saying the Russian's aren't capable or intent on doing something like this we know they are. This whole thing is such a clusterfudge it's got 'the Thick of it' written all over it.
      Are you saying Russian state is incapable of cluster****s like this, that's your best defense against a mountain of evidence?

If those two accused are innocents then Putin could have put them on the first plane to London, or maybe you'll say now they won't have fair trial in the UK?

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        Are you saying Russian state is incapable of cluster****s like this, that's your best defense against a mountain of evidence?

If those two accused are innocents then Putin could have put them on the first plane to London, or maybe you'll say now they won't have fair trial in the UK?
        I don't really GAS anymore TBH. But you keep telling everyone how much of a good second class British citizen you are, it's obviously very important to you. We get it...
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
          I don't really GAS anymore TBH. But you keep telling everyone how much of a good second class British citizen you are, it's obviously very important to you. We get it...
          Yes, I am a Second Class British Citizen, but you are a First Class Russian Citizen.

Comment

Working...
          X