• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ipse board member elections

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

We now have 2 CUK on the ipse board, 4 places up for grabs this year

Complete take over on the cards ?

Who is in?

You are not including my account. That makes 3 out of 4.

And the 4th one, who likes to pretend they are some sort of tough guy by shooting innocent road users(when they actually just look as 2@ish as if they sing in the local pub) is rumoured by be a CUK moderator. However no-one is quite sure which one....

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
      We now have 2 CUK on the ipse board, 4 places up for grabs this year

Complete take over on the cards ?

Who is in?
      So the quality approach didn't work and now we are going to try the quantity line instead
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
        So the quality approach didn't work and now we are going to try the quantity line instead
        I always take the quantity line. Before attending any CUK meet up.

Comment

As a nominations committee member, I will be closely watching out for references to radiator bleeding or gladiatorial experience in any application.

Comment

Updated link

https://www.ipse.co.uk/our/news-list...elections.html

I’m sure that’s NLUK?

Comment

Working...
            X