• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Nutters

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Nutters

Are they putting tulip in the water as there seems more and more nutters around:

https://www.mirror.co.uk/news/uk-new...earth-13259022

Vic and his fellow Flat Earther John, 49, who does not wish to give his full name, offer the following claims:
    gibberish
    claims John, who prefers to trust his own senses and instincts rather than what he is told (like many people on a CUK sub-forum.)
    No wonder he doesn't want to give his full name although quite happy to be photographed, nutter
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

I wonder if any of them have satellite tv?
    His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

If you protested so strongly against many other scientifically proven ideals, or many other things accepted in society you'd be declared clinically insane and/or a danger to the public. It can't be right to be this adamant about something like this and not be on some mental health radar surely?

I assume none of these people are in anyway religious?
      'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Nutters indeed. They all sound more logical than Scooter though.

Comment

We need more nutters in the world and they might be right one day about something.

Comment

Originally posted by woohoo View Post
            We need more Remoaners in the world and they might be right one day about something.
            FTFY.

I doubt it though...
            His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

The Flat Earth Society claim to have members around the globe. Hmmm.
              The greatest trick the devil ever pulled was convincing the world that he didn't exist

Comment

I'm thinking of offering a prize to anyone who can prove the world is flat. The prize is a round-the-world cruise. That'll fox 'em...

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
                  I'm thinking of offering a prize to anyone who can prove the world is flat. The prize is a round-the-world cruise. That'll fox 'em...
                  Well.. Erm, they say their world has a boundary so technically they could cruise around their world could they not?
                  'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

Who can think up the most convincing (or maybe daftest) new conspiracy theory? That would make a good CUK thread.
                    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
                    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Comment

Working...
                    X