• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best EU country to relocate to

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Eirikur View Post
    Ukraine, I contracted there for 2 years. Guns are relatively easy to get. I had two but had to leave them behind them I moved to the UK.
    just sometimes I am glad we have strict Gun rules!
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      just sometimes I am glad we have strict Gun rules!
      Czech

▪ Income tax relief for up to 10 years
      ▪ Financial support for creation of new jobs
      ▪ Financial support for training and retraining new employees
      ▪ Financial support in the case of strategic investments in manufacturing or in technology
      centres
      ▪ Transfer of public land at a favourable price
      ▪ Real estate tax exemption for up to 5 years

https://accace.com/wp-content/upload...compressed.pdf
      "A people that elect corrupt politicians, imposters, thieves and traitors are not victims, but accomplices," George Orwell

Comment

You can't, you're too late as after a certain date, you'll be kicked out due to being British (a third country) and you're now too late to get citizenship.
        Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
          You can't, you're too late as after a certain date, you'll be kicked out due to being British (a third country) and you're now too late to get citizenship.
          I believe anybody who will be resident in a proper EU country at the time of UK leaving (and possibly until the last day of the transition period, if it will be agreed) will qualify for essentially permanent residency in EU.

Worth getting IMHO if the price is renting some place for a few months.

Comment

Originally posted by tazdevil View Post
            What are you afraid of?
            Squirrels mostly............then sofas...........reality..............taxes........ .......other cars........being taken hostage..............National Service........mortgages....easier to make a list of what he is NOT afraid of!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

Have you repaid your mortgage yet?

I guess you did, thanks to all that rent you charge for milkmans kids to live in "your" house

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                I believe anybody who will be resident in a proper EU country at the time of UK leaving (and possibly until the last day of the transition period, if it will be agreed) will qualify for essentially permanent residency in EU.

Worth getting IMHO if the price is renting some place for a few months.
                Nope.
                Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
                  Nope.
                  Do you have evidence to support it?

Comment

Why limit yourself to the EU? Look further afield and there are plenty countries where English is the language of business, and if you earn enough dosh life can be good. Bermuda, Australia, South Africa, Singapore, Hong Kong, Dubai .... If you have the right skills the world is there for the taking
                    Last edited by Whorty; 22 September 2018, 18:04.
                    I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                      Do you have evidence to support it?
                      One of the 3 points in order for the withdrawal agreement to be ratified is the rights of UK citizens in the EU and of EU citizens in the UK. So far nothing has been decided so until it has, you can't really do what you say you want to do. It's all on the EU website...

Comment

Working...
                      X