• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Best EU country to relocate to

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
    Which means I gave him my opinion as usual, I didn't bother with references as they are just confusing!
    FTFY
    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
      Big Red Crayon Text
      FTFY
      Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by darmstadt View Post
        FTFY

AssGoo you are posting as your sockie again!
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Wouldn't touch the EU with SasGuru's.

Major major problems over there. After we majestically exit the EU with WTO rules there will be mass civil unrest as the olive growers, farmers, fishermen, factory workers all revolt.

Give it ten years to settle down, and with a strong £ buy yourself several villas in the south of France (just out of dinghy sailing distance from North Africa).
          Knock first as I might be balancing my chakras.

Comment

Originally posted by suityou01 View Post
            Wouldn't touch the EU with SasGuru's.

Major major problems over there. After we majestically exit the EU with WTO rules there will be mass civil unrest as the olive growers, farmers, fishermen, factory workers all revolt.

Give it ten years to settle down, and with a strong £ buy yourself several villas in the south of France (just out of dinghy sailing distance from North Africa).
            Exactly, 10 year after a proper Brexit, the £ will be worth €10 and even a modest châteaux will be within the average wealth of a Swindonian, albeit a rather dashing and successful one.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
              Exactly, 10 year after a proper Brexit, the £ will be worth €10 and even a modest châteaux will be within the average wealth of a Swindonian, albeit a rather dashing and successful one.
              Successful, maybe.
              but dashing? Swindonian? come on...............

Comment

Working...
              X