• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Ipse win holiday pay over HMRC

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Ipse win holiday pay over HMRC

Nice one

https://www.ipse.co.uk/our/news-list...e-member-.html

KUATB
    https://forums.contractoruk.com/publ...-pay-hmrc.html

Comment

This is for general comments

Can I get holiday pay from RBS?

Comment

Ms Winchester’s company, SJW Marketing Solutions Ltd,
        Finally an SJW delivering some actual social justice!
        "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Originally posted by GhostofTarbera View Post
          Can I get holiday pay from RBS?
          How long have you been inside IR35 and paying the employee taxes without any employee rights?
          I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Dammit I haven't taken any holidays.

Can I get the public sector employer who deemed me inside IR35 to pay for all the days I didn't work (not on the timesheet) as they are kind of like being classed as on holiday.

Shame the pursuant settled out of court as if it had gone to a ruling (though no guarantee same result would have occurred) then it would have been clearer for clients that if they want to deem contractors inside IR35 they have to pay all the other overhead that they may be trying to shirk.

I'm willing to opt out of employee rights while contracting inside IR35 for a suitable rate uplift and opt out of all the permie bollox they may try to get me to participate in. Keeps everyone happy.
            Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Originally posted by Hobosapien View Post
              Shame the pursuant settled out of court as if it had gone to a ruling (though no guarantee same result would have occurred) then it would have been clearer for clients that if they want to deem contractors inside IR35 they have to pay all the other overhead that they may be trying to shirk.
              it's hard to go to court and say "they've offered me everything that I want, but I want to set the precedent" and not get hit with fees for everyone involved though. And it looks like there were a few people involved with expensive lawyers to pay.
              I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

Originally posted by DeludedKitten View Post
                it's hard to go to court and say "they've offered me everything that I want, but I want to set the precedent" and not get hit with fees for everyone involved though. And it looks like there were a few people involved with expensive lawyers to pay.
                Probably were, but the member's costs would have been covered by IPSE - it's what they do, after all - and HMRC have their own people.
                Blog? What blog...?

Comment

Originally posted by malvolio View Post
                  Probably were, but the member's costs would have been covered by IPSE - it's what they do, after all - and HMRC have their own people. limitless resources, after all, it's not their money they're spending!
                  FTFY.
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Working...
                  X