• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Forum update

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Oh. Just noticed. When I do a reply the smilies window isn't next to the reply window. It's still to the side but below the reply window.

There is also a big gap between the orange Webinar notice and the first line of the normal page (Reply to thread and pages nagivation line)

EDIT : Oh, the expanded menu with subforums displayed has gone. Not happy now.

Also an empty white line/frame underneath the New Posts, Private messages, FAQ line

What a **** up
    Last edited by northernladuk; 24 September 2018, 07:43.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Comment

I can't access the forum with Chrome. I get ERR_SPDY_INADEQUATE_TRANSPORT_SECURITY. I believe this is to do with the way IIS is set up.

(I used to get this from the main site so it's not surprising)
      "Don't part with your illusions; when they are gone you may still exist, but you have ceased to live" Mark Twain

Comment

favicon missing, the tab is just a bland white not two green squares copulating.
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

some one has stolen all my Likes !!!!!

This is important.

Strangely none of my infractions have gone.

where has reputation gone?

Does seem faster. I can post even more tripe!
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by administrator View Post
            Back up and running, still got some templates to tweak but it's in the new place now - no longer on the subdomain of its own but in a "forum" folder on the main site. Still got some templates to update and need to check the forum app still works but apart from that we should be up and running again. Let me know if you spot anything odd, apart from AtW investing in crypto or MF giving out diet tips...
            Should the formatting of the page really look like this when it comes to the positioning of the smileys?

Originally posted by Stevie Wonder Boy
            I can't see any way to do it can you please advise?

I want my account deleted and all of my information removed, I want to invoke my right to be forgotten.

Comment

When viewing a thread I appear to have a Likes and Thanks counter to the right hand side right on top of the advertising.

I've a feeling this one will get fixed quickly

P.S. I'm on IE11

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
                where has reputation gone?
                Yours went years ago.
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

When you rep someone their rep level disappears until you refresh the page and it comes back.

I did only try it once though. Could a few of you test it for me. Hit my +VE rep and see if my 'On top' title disappears. Thanks.

Oh, the thanks and likes counters disappear as well.
                  Last edited by northernladuk; 24 September 2018, 10:03.

Comment

Originally posted by northernladuk View Post
                    When viewing a thread I appear to have a Likes and Thanks counter to the right hand side right on top of the advertising.

I've a feeling this one will get fixed quickly

P.S. I'm on IE11

That allows you to see which posts in a thread have received likes/thanks and go straight to them. It's functionality not an "undocumented feature".
                    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                      That allows you to see which posts in a thread have received likes/thanks and go straight to them. It's functionality not an "undocumented feature".
                      Yeah I can why someone would want to go to a post base purely on number of likes or thanks () but it's more the fact it's floating over the Adverts so I can't click them all day to increase Admins income.

Comment

Working...
                      X