• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Child Maintenance threshold?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by BR14 View Post
    OK, i'll put it another way.

Feck off you arrogant twat !
    Indeed. Anyone who would have helped the OP will not bother now.

I feel incredibly sorry for the children of the OP. And I hope the OP gets a snip now.

Comment

Oy. You can't use that kind of language in the professional forums. I've had to move the thread now.
      Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
        Oy. You can't use that kind of language in the professional forums. I've had to move the thread now.
        Sorry, i'm sure. but at least the less reckless among us can say what they think of this bampot now

Comment

Sorry, i'm sure. but at least the less reckless among us can say what they think of this bampot now
          I think this summarises it https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...-back-her.html
          See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Didn't expect to come across this many subhumans in a single forum.

Comment

BTW I'm not arrogant at all and I didn't start the conflict you piece of tulip, but if some subhuman turd like you starts then I won't back down.

Comment

Originally posted by gts View Post
                Didn't expect to come across this many subhumans in a single forum.
                Every day has its little surprises, eh?
                Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

BTW I'm not arrogant at all and I didn't start the conflict you piece of tulip, but if some subhuman turd like you starts then I won't back down.
                  Oh FFS!

You're from mumsnet, aren't you?
                  Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

BTW I'm not arrogant at all
                    citation needed

and I didn't start the conflict
                    Yeah. You did.

with this
                    What a predictable and stupid response. How and why would paying less child maintenance deprive children of anything?

I don't even want to get into this, I wasn't asking Mumsnet or Buzzfeed this question, I was asking people who were possibly in a similar position (i.e. with a Ltd co.) who knew what the minimum threshold was. Save your judgement/moral-screeching for someone who gives a crap.

you piece of tulip
                    classy

, but if some subhuman turd like you starts then I won't back down.

I would have thought you'd have better things to do than whine on a forum about how you don't agree with most opinions on the same fecking forum (you moron). You know like preparing for the family law courts. Maybe getting some legal advice on what to do next.
                    See You Next Tuesday

Comment

not arrogant, - aye, - right

Comment

Working...
                      X