• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Child Maintenance threshold?

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Of course the logical solution ultimately is that you marry a person wealthier than you, preferably being maintained by someone more 'aligned' to the newspeak than yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by gts View Post
      Good that more men are waking up.
      Women as well - feminists are only a small portion of women and there are lots of rational ladies speaking out against it as it doesn't actually do them any favors - did you see Anne Widdicome on 'This Morning'?

YouTube

I'm all for strong empowered women who have the opportunity to do WTF they want - all power to them. I won't be emasculated though, and men who choose to let themselves be declawed and castrated are just making themselves less effective and leaving more fo those who don't - which I won't complain about either - all power to them as well.
      "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Also, regarding the MGTOW thing, you seem aware of it yet seem to disavow it. The only logical explanation being that you are indeed a simp/female.
        Incorrect again.

I am able to discern women likely to make me want to GOW and just shack up with a non-nutter, therefore I don't have to be part of MTGOW.

It seems you failed that test, given your current predicament and impression of the mother...never mind, keep practising son.
        Originally posted by Old Greg
        I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
        ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

No one thinks guns are bad until they end up on the wrong side of the barrel. I probably just have very different political views to you.

If that's true about others being in the same position, I'd expect a little sympathy at least. And how is CM connected to fighting for my children (or not)? I think you are getting your wires crossed here. I don't think I ever said anything about cutting off from my children. Again if you want to read the wrong stuff between the lines, then go ahead. I really and truly do not give a single fk what you think about me.
          See, your words have proven you came here looking for confirmation of your views = confirmation bias

When we didn't all agree with you, you went off yer nut and started abusing people = cognitive dissonance.

♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
            See, your words have proven you came here looking for confirmation of your views = confirmation bias

When we didn't all agree with you, you went off yer nut and started abusing people = cognitive dissonance.

I didn't start the abuse, merely responded to it.

Comment

I didn't start the abuse, merely responded to it.
              Post #4, you called a response by Lance, a 'stupid response'.

You did start it.
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

I hope gts has asked for a paternity test for "his" children.

I can't imagine mrs gts wanting to be intimate with such an odious person. Of course, she might be worse....

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                  I hope gts has asked for a paternity test for "his" children.

I can't imagine mrs gts wanting to be intimate with such an odious person. Of course, she might be worse....
                  It's why we're leaning towards an arranged marriage. Don't want to be unkind to someone who's a victim.
                  Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Working...
                  X