• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hate my ex-wife so much I'll use my children's suffering to get back at her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Forget money. The best investment you can make in your children's future is your time spent with them. Those are the things they'll remember as adults.
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Jog On View Post
      Tell him to move on with someone else. If he's got a lot of rage to process then join a boxing gym and/or lift weights. Self improvement is the best way out of this.
      oh yes. There's much rage in this one. He's in self-denial about the rage and transfers it to others around him. I think a shrink would be more use to him.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        Don't women use children to exact their revenge on men anyway?
        Very true. Does not mean men should sink to that level.

I seem to remember when BP found his ex-wife cheating on him he did the worst thing possible to the bloke. Made him marry her.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
          oh yes. There's much rage in this one. He's in self-denial about the rage and transfers it to others around him. I think a shrink would be more use to him.
          It is very easy to go from Love to Hate without going through neutral.

Shrinks are no use. Far better to take your anger out by posting on CUK.

Comment

I'm not fat, I'm just fluffy.

Comment

An observation I made when contracting in the City is that there is a very high divorce rate there, especially with IT contractors. It's the work-life balance thing and the fact that employers seem to think it's fine to work contractors to death even more than the permies with the threat of the next extension in the balance.

I left the sector as soon as the children arrived. Not everyone want's to make that choice but I recommend it.

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                It is very easy to go from Love to Hate without going through neutral.

Shrinks are no use. Far better to take your anger out by posting on CUK.
                Start an argument with AtW about something (novichok, bitcoin). He'll go all day and night.
                "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Start an argument with AtW about something (novichok, bitcoin). He'll go all day and night.
                  Not when he crashes into a wall.

Comment

Thats what Suzy Squirrel told me! She did suggest he had tried the blue pill.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post
                      Says the piece of crap who not only sucks my cock throughout the previous thread but got triggered so badly he actually made a new thread in my honour. Not sure what I did to earn this much love. Do you mind everyone's affairs on here or just mine? Anyway thanks for the thread and the free cock cleaning. You can now go back to guzzling soy or cum now.

BTW I moved past the rage long ago, and yes I did get psychological help. Nice to see the usual lazy and tired shaming tactics in use here.

I doubt you appreciate the irony of making a thread about a random online stranger while the subject of the thread is hating an ex wife. If you weren't such a complete fu.cking retard I'd recommend you to kill yourself, I know there's no way your handler would allow you to get close to anything sharp though.
                      Last edited by gts; 26 September 2018, 15:12.

Comment

Working...
                      X