• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hate my ex-wife so much I'll use my children's suffering to get back at her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by gts View Post
    yes I did get psychological help.
    Do you think a decent lawyer might get you a refund?

Comment

Originally posted by HRHisaravingfelchlord View Post
      So replying to online morons who start judging and attacking me means I have psych issues. Okay dude. You're another one who needs to neck yourself.

Comment

Originally posted by HRHisaravingfelchlord View Post
        BTW not sure if you knew this but the NHS doesn't charge for psych advice. So in effect you and the rest of the taxpayers of the UK would be the ones to seek that refund :P

Comment

I see your types everyday, raging at everything and having massive psychological issues. No wonder your ex left you and your kids hate you. Do us a favour mate, stop procreating.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            I see your types everyday, raging at everything and having massive psychological issues. No wonder your ex left you and your kids hate you. Do us a favour mate, stop procreating.
            You haven't seen me, buddy. Only some words typed on a screen. You know nothing about my circumstances. You seem to have more rage issues than those you accuse of having rage if words on a screen can affect you this much.

Comment

Originally posted by gts View Post
              Not sure what I did to earn this much love. Do you mind everyone's affairs on here or just mine? Anyway thanks for the thread and the free cock cleaning.
              To be fair mate, if you didn't want people commenting on your affairs you shouldn't ask complete strangers on a forum for their help in your affairs.

Then getting excited and abusive is just not going to help. This just opens your thread being moved to General where it becomes open season.
              I am what I drink, and I'm a bitter man

Comment

Originally posted by Whorty View Post
                To be fair mate, if you didn't want people commenting on your affairs you shouldn't ask complete strangers on a forum for their help in your affairs.

Then getting excited and abusive is just not going to help. This just opens your thread being moved to General where it becomes open season.
                aye, - i'm quite proud of that, funnily enough

i thought i'd get banned <again>

Comment

I see the ban hammer getting warmed up, but given the entertainment value so far would recommend restraint.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
                    I see the ban hammer getting warmed up, but given the entertainment value so far would recommend restraint.
                    Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post

It's funny watching a guy who thinks he is a master baiter, when really there's an extra i in it.
                      …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Working...
                      X