• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hate my ex-wife so much I'll use my children's suffering to get back at her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
    So what you are assuming is that all women would prioritise new shoes for themselves over their children?
    He also assumes that the only demographic criticising his approach are boomers.

Well....if it makes him feel better I suppose..........

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

OK, which one of you is gts? It's a good one, so well played.

Comment

Originally posted by Old Greg View Post
        OK, which one of you is gts? It's a good one, so well played.
        Using my awesome cosmic moderator powers, I can tell you it is extremely unlikely that this one is a socky. A very clever puppet master, making his first appearance as himself is more likely. But not very. He really is the arse he portrays himself as.
        Down with racism. Long live miscegenation!

Comment

Originally posted by NotAllThere View Post
          Using my awesome cosmic moderator powers, I can tell you it is extremely unlikely that this one is a socky. A very clever puppet master, making his first appearance as himself is more likely. But not very. He really is the arse he portrays himself as.
          An Arse Guru?
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by vetran View Post
            Another Arse Guru?
            ftfy

Comment

Working...
            X