• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

I hate my ex-wife so much I'll use my children's suffering to get back at her

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I hate my ex-wife so much I'll use my children's suffering to get back at her

asking for a 'friend'.....

what could you offer to assist my friend's desire?

See You Next Tuesday

leave the children out of your anger, they're innocents, it's cruel, and unproductive
    "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
      leave the children out of your anger, they're innocents, it's cruel, and unproductive
      I agree but it doesn't answer the question.
      See You Next Tuesday

Comment

hate is a waste of time - move on
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by Lance View Post

If you are genuinely asking whether you should cause harm or upset to your children as a way to get back at your ex wife you need to be taken outside and shot your utter ****.

And if it is for a 'friend' then do the necessary and shoot them for us

And stop posting tulip like this on here - it may be general and so anything goes - except jokes about abusing children for your own petty reasons.

Comment

My best advice. Leave kids out of it. Best way to get back at her? Well have nothing to do with her and be successful at your job. Rake in the money be a loving farther to the kids and when they grow up they would prefer you rather than hate you.

Life is short. System is against men (mostly) when it comes against wife in the legal system. But live life and enjoy the little time you do have with the kids and thank me later. Splash out a little, Xbox? Holiday? Houses? New mustang?

Comment

Don't women use children to exact their revenge on men anyway?

Tell him to take a leaf out of her book.

They don't like it up 'em, you know!

Well, some of 'em do, obviously.
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

some context

https://www.contractoruk.com/forums/...ml#post2587306
                See You Next Tuesday

Comment

Tell him to move on with someone else. If he's got a lot of rage to process then join a boxing gym and/or lift weights. Self improvement is the best way out of this.
                  "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Stone me.

And:

When the fun stops, STOP.

Comment

Working...
                    X