• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Attached on a flight...

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
    Showing your age, aren't you? (We're talking pre 1980 for the benefit of the teenagers).
    Yep, and while we were up there, visited this place when it still had the original name: Hwange National Park - Wikipedia
    Brexit is having a wee in the middle of the room at a house party because nobody is talking to you, and then complaining about the smell.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post
      And let's be fair........compared to MP, Lucretia Borgia came across as warm and cuddly!

MP *is* warm and cuddly, she's just small enough to put in your pocket.

More of a marital aid than a marital partner
      Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
        MP *is* warm and cuddly, she's just small enough to put in your pocket.

More of a marital aid than a marital partner

she is a Unicorn?

Urban Dictionary Mug
        Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
          Showing your age, aren't you? (We're talking pre 1980 for the benefit of the teenagers).

True. They are still using some old metal in Africa, although most of the flights I've taken when there have been in 4-12 seaters in GA8s, 206s and 208s.
          …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Gee, listening to people who don't have their own plane, nor EVEN a pilot's license.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
              Gee, listening to people who don't have their own plane, nor EVEN a pilot's license.
              I beg your pardon?

Are you talking to me?

A "plane" will fly itself when in trim.

I can fly something with far more "Jesus" bolts!
              Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by Zigenare View Post
                I beg your pardon?

Are you talking to me?

A "plane" will fly itself when in trim.

I can fly something with far more "Jesus" bolts!
                A helicopter?
                More money than sense.

Comment

Originally posted by GJABS View Post
                  Is that like a Pilot Licence?

I'll stick with the 3-F adage (Not the FFF system of measurement). If it flies, floats or f...s, rent it by the hour.

And anyway, when you're hanging out the side of one with a compensation lens, it's hard to get a good shot of the wildlife if you can't afford someone to pilot you.

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                    And anyway, when you're hanging out the side of one with a compensation lens
                    Was that what your lawyer said? "M'Lord, my client merely had his compensation lens poking out and the ladies should not have been alarmed".

Comment

Originally posted by GreenMirror View Post
                      Was that what your lawyer said? "M'Lord, my client merely had his compensation lens poking out and the ladies should not have been alarmed".

No, this is a compensation lens:

Comment

Working...
                      X