• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Komrades!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by contractorinatractor View Post
    We have the tories in power and relatively low taxation overall for the wealthy.
    I keep telling my butler this also, his eyes glaze over and he just says "very good sir, shall I ask your accountant?"

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
      I can move to Germany and more or less half my tax, which will go up big time under Labour, and now they propose to confiscate sizeable stake in companies (initially medium ones, but I am sure it won't take them long to look at smaller). Fook that tulip, this is all brought by you fooking Brexiter morons
      You'd better get a fooking move on and do it, the Corbyn equivalent of the Berlin Wall won't be too long in coming...
      His heart is in the right place - shame we can't say the same about his brain...

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
        A green job for every red worker!

Jeremy Corbyn promises to create 400k 'green' jobs

Power to the people!
        YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
          A green job for every red worker!

Jeremy Corbyn promises to create 400k 'green' jobs

Power to the people!
          YouTube

Comment

Originally posted by Mordac View Post
            You'd better get a fooking move on and do it, the Corbyn equivalent of the Berlin Wall won't be too long in coming...
            yeh! - go for it.
            you can get a lift in the cloggy's campervan

Comment

How's it going over there? Watching the news... Corbyn is so getting voted in by the way.

British rail returning to the tracks might just be the ticket. Perhaps I'll meet JRM in the tea room one time before our steam train departs.
              "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by scooterscot View Post
                How's it going over there? Watching the news... Corbyn is so getting voted in by the way.

British rail returning to the tracks might just be the ticket. Perhaps I'll meet JRM in the tea room one time before our steam train departs.
                It going to be like this....Just replace the word Venezuela with Britain and read-on...

How Venezuela's crisis developed and drove out millions of people - BBC News

Last edited by DimPrawn; 26 September 2018, 21:30.

Comment

Yes, it will be because morons like you voted for Brexit!

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
                    Yes, it will be because morons like you voted for Brexit!
                    You needn't worry. You can always run away.............you know you want to. If you need any tips you can ask the French on your way through!!

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

In France the French expect people to speak French or at least try to, how is that surrender vs 10 languages local UK council prints Govt related stuff about?

The French made big effort to keep their identity, energy independence etc, where is this country sold out key industries to foreign owners, including the French

The only thing going for this country was low taxes (with poor public services), but now it moved to high taxes with tulip services.

Comment

Working...
                      X