• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Komrades!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by AtW View Post
    In France the French expect people to speak French or at least try to, how is that surrender vs 10 languages local UK council prints Govt related stuff about?

The French made big effort to keep their identity, energy independence etc, where is this country sold out key industries to foreign owners, including the French

The only thing going for this country was low taxes (with poor public services), but now it moved to high taxes with tulip services.
    Time to pack them bags me old matey.

Comment

Originally posted by DimPrawn View Post
      It going to be like this....Just replace the word Venezuela with Britain and read-on...

How Venezuela's crisis developed and drove out millions of people - BBC News

95% of government revenue comes from Scotland's oil exports?! Tell me about it GRRrrr
      "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
        In France the French expect people to speak French or at least try to, how is that surrender vs 10 languages local UK council prints Govt related stuff about?
        Same is true here in Deutschland. Even though my spoken German is Überraschend to many, it is certainly met with appreciation.
        "Never argue with stupid people, they will drag you down to their level and beat you with experience". Mark Twain

Comment

Time to pack them bags me old matey.

Apart from the obvious trolling I fail to see how a bunch of brainwashed morons voting in a deranged idiot is the fault of the leave vote. They have done the same for decade and its always the country that suffers. What they don't understand is that their left wing pseudo communism requires a healthy capitalist regime in place for it to work. Just ask the USSR.

Comment

Originally posted by NigelJK View Post
            I fail to see how a bunch of brainwashed morons voting in a deranged idiot is the fault of the leave vote.

Because the brainwashed morons who voted to leave thought that Britain would be strong in negotiations and that our government would have a plan in place to deliver the promises.
            Then the government thought it would prove how wonderful it was by holding a snap general election, where it lost seats.
            Then the DUP got involved in running the UK.

And if the Tories stay in power after the next GE, their leader will most likely be JRM or BoJo. Both of whom are corrupt deranged idiots, out of touch with the real world, who hope that people will support their amoral, corrupt plans that are purely based around how to line their own pockets, with no interest in actually doing what is best for the UK.

So while the Leave community may base their lives around trying to find someone else to blame - "let's blame the EU", "let's blame the opposition", "let's blame foreigners", "let's blame the truth", some time the Leave camp should take responsibility for their actions and for their decisions, rather than just trying to find the next group to blame.
            …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
              Because the brainwashed morons who voted to leave thought that Britain would be strong in negotiations and that our government would have a plan in place to deliver the promises.
              Then the government thought it would prove how wonderful it was by holding a snap general election, where it lost seats.
              Then the DUP got involved in running the UK.

And if the Tories stay in power after the next GE, their leader will most likely be JRM or BoJo. Both of whom are corrupt deranged idiots, out of touch with the real world, who hope that people will support their amoral, corrupt plans that are purely based around how to line their own pockets, with no interest in actually doing what is best for the UK.

So while the Leave community may base their lives around trying to find someone else to blame - "let's blame the EU", "let's blame the opposition", "let's blame foreigners", "let's blame the truth", some time the Leave camp should take responsibility for their actions and for their decisions, rather than just trying to find the next group to blame.
              Why would anyone expect the government of the day, to have plans in place, for promises (that it doesn't agree with) made by a non-governmental organisation with no rights to negotiate and/or legislate on behalf of the UK?

Leavers never asked for a snap GE, therefore it was not the fault, action, responsibility etc etc of leave voters.

Your premises make you appear to be a moron.

Besides, Nigel meant Corbyn, but you just wanted to bash tories and leave voters (or 'blame the opposition' as I believe you like to call it) - so knock yourself out but don't forget to wipe away the spittle from your screen after you're done.
              Originally posted by Old Greg
              I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
              ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                Why would anyone expect the government of the day, to have plans in place, for promises (that it doesn't agree with) made by a non-governmental organisation with no rights to negotiate and/or legislate on behalf of the UK?
                Are you saying that no one with any authority in the country had a plan for what to do after the vote?
                Were JRM, BoJo, Gove, etc not part of the group who thought Leave was a good idea? Are they also not part of the government?

Originally posted by Bean View Post
                Leavers never asked for a snap GE, therefore it was not the fault, action, responsibility etc etc of leave voters.
                Were JRM, BoJo, Gove, etc not part of the group who thought Leave was a good idea and sold that idea to the unintelligent masses? Are they also not part of the government?
                …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
                  Are you saying that no one with any authority in the country had a plan for what to do after the vote?
                  Were JRM, BoJo, Gove, etc not part of the group who thought Leave was a good idea? Are they also not part of the government?

Were JRM, BoJo, Gove, etc not part of the group who thought Leave was a good idea and sold that idea to the unintelligent masses? Are they also not part of the government?
                  Leave campaign ≠ UK Government
                  JRM,Gove,Bojo ≠ UK Government
                  Votes ≠ Promises
                  Thinking leaving is a good idea ≠ calling/wanting a snap election

I've tried to simplify it for you, as the spittle is clearly obstructing your view.
                  Originally posted by Old Greg
                  I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
                  ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Actually not entirely a bad idea

Changes to planning guidance will aim to encourage private investment to double onshore wind power over 12 years, while offshore wind will be increased sevenfold and solar power threefold.

whether the mix & quantity is right I am not sure.

Plenty of suggestions that centralised onshore wind power isn't that effective.

No mention of thermal or storage.

It is however supporting a new industry.
                    Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

It going to be like this....Just replace the word Venezuela with Britain and read-on...

How Venezuela's crisis developed and drove out millions of people - BBC News

Why? The flagship policies promoted appear to match Sweden and Denmark. I imagine if you were to create such a comparison it would simply back up Labour as getting worth votes.

Still, stick to the non-credible Venezuela comparison, as it simply makes those ardent tories look even more ridiculous.

Comment

Working...
                      X