• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

Komrades!

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by Bean View Post
    Leave campaign ≠ UK Government
    JRM,Gove,Bojo ≠ UK Government
    Votes ≠ Promises
    Thinking leaving is a good idea ≠ calling/wanting a snap election

I've tried to simplify it for you, as the spittle is clearly obstructing your view.

I said that JRM, BoJo, Gove, etc were part of the UK government. Not that they are the sole functioning members of the UK government.

Your attempt at forming a cognitive argument based on twisting what I said has failed.
    …Maybe we ain’t that young anymore

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post
      I said that JRM, BoJo, Gove, etc were part of the UK government. Not that they are the sole functioning members of the UK government.

Your attempt at forming a cognitive argument based on twisting what I said has failed.
      Good, now you understand that, you've answered your own question - that's why they (Bojo & Gove) couldn't unilaterally deliver any promises made by the non-governmental organisation.

HTH BIDI

Now wipe your screen.
      Originally posted by Old Greg
      I admit I'm just a lazy, lying cretinous hypocrite and must be going deaf
      ♕Keep calm & carry on♕

Comment

Originally posted by WTFH View Post

And yet...

Methinks the arguing will continue...

Old Greg - In search of acceptance since Mar 2007. Hoping each leap will be his last.

Comment

Originally posted by contractorinatractor View Post
          Why? The flagship policies promoted appear to match Sweden and Denmark. I imagine if you were to create such a comparison it would simply back up Labour as getting worth votes.

Still, stick to the non-credible Venezuela comparison, as it simply makes those ardent tories look even more ridiculous.

Because Jezzy lauded the achievements of communism in Valenzuela as it turned into a basket case. His politics are crush the rich, money for nothing and poor taste in chicks.

Denis MacShane: On thuggish Venezuela Corbyn looks the other way | London Evening Standard

This is not a solution to our ills, its a disaster.
          Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by AtW View Post
            I can move to Germany and more or less half my tax, which will go up big time under Labour, and now they propose to confiscate sizeable stake in companies (initially medium ones, but I am sure it won't take them long to look at smaller). Fook that tulip, this is all brought by you fooking Brexiter morons
            what are you on about?
            corp tax in germany is 30%
            corp tax in UK is 19%

Comment

Originally posted by Andy2 View Post
              what are you on about?
              corp tax in germany is 30%
              corp tax in UK is 19%
              Not for long mate.

Theresa May pledges to slash taxes to lowest rate in G20 to make Britain a post-Brexit economic powerhouse

Comment

Is a pledge more legally binding that a promise.
                Maybe tomorrow, I'll want to settle down. Until tomorrow, I'll just keep moving on.

Comment

Working...
                X