• Visitors can check out the Forum FAQ by clicking this link. You have to register before you can post: click the REGISTER link above to proceed. To start viewing messages, select the forum that you want to visit from the selection below. View our Forum Privacy Policy.
  • Want to receive the latest contracting news and advice straight to your inbox? Sign up to the ContractorUK newsletter here. Every sign up will also be entered into a draw to WIN £100 Amazon vouchers!

10 Things that Millenials have that Boomers don't

Collapse
X
  •  
  • Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

10 Things that Millenials have that Boomers don't

1. Copious tacky tattoos

2. Multiple body piercings

3. Worthless Degrees

4. Lots of Student Debt

5. A room at their parents' house

6. The latest iphone

7. A range of vape bottles

8. A propensity for being easily offended

9. Twitter and Facebook accounts

10. A safe space

Have I missed anything out??

“The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

1 thing that boomer has that millenial doesn't.

Ability to be easily triggered over internet posts.

Comment

12. Serious attitude problems
      Always forgive your enemies; nothing annoys them so much.

Comment

Originally posted by shaunbhoy View Post

Oh the ****ing irony. You made this thread purely because I kicked your tulip so far up your ass in the other thread.
        Last edited by NotAllThere; 28 September 2018, 10:50. Reason: Circumventing swear filter

Comment

I gotta give it to you GTS, you have livened up the General forum a bit. The admin forum update had kinda depressed things lately but your arrival has made things interesting.

You intending to remain here? Of course, assuming you somehow escape the imminent ban hammer.
          Vote Corbyn ! Save this country !

Comment

Originally posted by fullyautomatix View Post
            I gotta give it to you GTS, you have livened up the General forum a bit. The admin forum update had kinda depressed things lately but your arrival has made things interesting.

You intending to remain here? Of course, assuming you somehow escape the imminent ban hammer.
            Why thank you, I'm glad to have made your day a little better (though I hadn't actually set out to do so).

As for remaining, I'll probably lurk for now as this forum does have a lot of information pertaining to my business/accounting/etc which is how and why I first discovered it. I think I've earned multiple levels of ban hammer at this point so I'll stop pushing my luck

Comment

Originally posted by gts View Post
              Oh the fuc.king irony. You made this thread purely because I kicked your tulip so far up your ass in the other thread.
              I made the two threads to see if any simpleton would bite. You did in both cases within minutes.

Nuff said..............
              “The period of the disintegration of the European Union has begun. And the first vessel to have departed is Britain”

Comment

I made the two threads to see if any simpleton would bite. You did in both cases within minutes.

Nuff said..............
                I'm sure the topic of both threads was just a coincidence and nothing to do with me identifying most of the people who had replied in my thread as boomers. Yeah, coincidence. Uh huh.

Comment

Originally posted by gts View Post
                  I'm sure the topic of both threads was just a coincidence and nothing to do with me identifying most of the people who had replied in my thread as boomers. Yeah, coincidence. Uh huh.
                  I was "idiot fishing". You bit twice.

And you keep digging.............hilarious. You really are a special kind of stupid.

Comment

1. Copious tacky tattoos

2. Multiple body piercings

3. Worthless Degrees

4. Lots of Student Debt

5. A room at their parents' house

6. The latest iphone

7. A range of vape bottles

9. Twitter and Facebook accounts

10. A safe space

Have I missed anything out??

Instagram
                    "Is someone you don't like allowed to say something you don't like? If that is the case then we have free speech."- Elon Musk

Comment

Working...
                    X