This Kavanaugh thing This Kavanaugh thing - Page 7
Page 7 of 7 FirstFirst ... 567
Posts 61 to 67 of 67

Better than AtW

sasguru - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by TwoWolves View Post
    You don't even understand what is happening in this affair, you think it's about credibility like the brain-dead media. You have the mind of a child.
    Yes if only we were all as smart as you.
    Jeez, you really are very average indeed.
    Hard Brexit now!
    #prayfornodeal

Super poster

meridian - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    You're wasting your time. They will say anything to cover up for white male rapists.
    Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    Someone needs to stick up for them - they're getting blamed for everything at the moment..
    You're sticking up for white male rapists? Not necessarily Kavanaugh of course, that's just an allegation. But rapists in general, you're sticking up for them?

Nice.

My post count is Majestic

AtW is a fount of knowledge

Mor On is basically a small time financial markets parasite who is perversely pro Putin, pro Trump, pro Korbyn - easy target for brainwashing by the likes of ZH/RT

Would any firm in the world hire Kavanaugh if he had those women making such claims? No fooking way, and here he is being interview for the job from which he can't be fired for live, most important job in the court system too, pretty crazy that he is still being considered, this only shows the truth side of the Republican Party

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by meridian View Post
    You're sticking up for white male rapists? Not necessarily Kavanaugh of course, that's just an allegation. But rapists in general, you're sticking up for them?

Nice.
    Someone has to - and that's 'CIS gender straight white male rapists' BTW - some white males are less equal than others you know (I expect you already know that).
    Last edited by Jog On; 30th September 2018 at 17:39.
    Whatever...

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by AtW View Post
    Mor On is basically a small time financial markets parasite who is perversely pro Putin, pro Trump, pro Korbyn - easy target for brainwashing by the likes of ZH/RT

Would any firm in the world hire Kavanaugh if he had those women making such claims? No fooking way, and here he is being interview for the job from which he can't be fired for live, most important job in the court system too, pretty crazy that he is still being considered, this only shows the truth side of the Republican Party
    Outrageous isn't it
    Whatever...

More fingers than teeth

xoggoth is a fount of knowledge

Hmmmmm! Not gotta clue me. Guilty! No he ain't!

Just maybe leave the decision to those who can hear and review all the evidence rather than just things they've seen in the headlines. Is that more accurate, less biased? Probably not , but it's a slight improvement
    bloggoth

If everything isn't black and white, I say, 'Why the hell not?'
    John Wayne (My guru, not to be confused with my beloved prophet Jeremy Clarkson)

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Whatever...