No clapping just jazz for snowflakes No clapping just jazz for snowflakes - Page 5
Page 5 of 5 FirstFirst ... 345
Posts 41 to 46 of 46

My post count is Majestic

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Old Greg View Post
    Yet you'd be the first to wave the Daily Mail in disgust if the BBC started dumbing down its panel to reflect the majority cretin population.

I remind you the remainers were a minority. On question time they seem to be the majority.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by vetran View Post
    I remind you the remainers were a minority. On question time they seem to be the majority.
    It's the screaming minority vs the silent majority.
    Because feelings...

northernladuk is always on top

It's because the are more vocal and moan more, a bit like Vegans. Not many of them about but everyone hates them.

I've had to block a lot more remainers on my facebook for posting those stupid jokey pictures than I have brexiteers. It's not that I'm against them particularly. I've blocked the odd brexiteer for the same thing. It just gets tedious when the same people post and post and post. I can't stand the vitriol whoever it is, it just seems to be mainly remainers.
    'CUK forum personality of 2011 - Winner - Yes really!!!!

Dirty spekulant

Jog On - scorchio!

Quote Originally Posted by northernladuk View Post
    It's because the are more vocal and moan more, a bit like Vegans. Not many of them about but everyone hates them.

I've had to block a lot more remainers on my facebook for posting those stupid jokey pictures than I have brexiteers. It's not that I'm against them particularly. I've blocked the odd brexiteer for the same thing. It just gets tedious when the same people post and post and post. I can't stand the vitriol whoever it is, it just seems to be mainly remainers.
    You see it on here as well, just look at the sub forum - how many threads are started by remainers vs leavers?

Also how may non-subforum related threads get derailed into that topic by leavers verses remainers? This very thread for example.
    Because feelings...

vetran is always on top

Quote Originally Posted by Jog On View Post
    You see it on here as well, just look at the sub forum - how many threads are started by remainers vs leavers?

Also how may non-subforum related threads get derailed into that topic by leavers verses remainers? This very thread for example.
    Indeed, though I do like poking the remainers sometimes. It relieves the tedium.
    "If you didn't do anything that wasn't good for you it would be a very dull life. What are you gonna do? Everything that is pleasant in life is dangerous."

I want to see the hand of history on his collar.

I live on CUK

Old Greg is a fount of knowledge

Otherwise it would be called Cretin Time.
    Quote Originally Posted by Bean
    I admit that I'm a lazy lying cretin, but so what?
    25 June 2018